Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I grabbed these. Really surprised when I clicked again and again on Eastbay and then I actually got them in my cart. At least I didn't go 0-2. I just have to wait about 90 days to wear though. :smh:

Glad I grabbed these. Really surprised when I clicked again and again on Eastbay and then I actually got them in my cart. At least I didn't go 0-2. I just have to wait about 90 days to wear though.
mean.gif
why

Pretty rare you see an increase in resell price after the first couple days of release. Just gonna wait a week or so, I think I'll be able to cop for like 180 or maybe less.

These were all over today at Sneakercon. Toros also, the produced crazzzy amounts. Saw like 2-3 royals tho, and two pairs of these bad boys...

$1000 doe... Smh
View media item 494444
Btw copped toros and shadows for retail, should have doubled up...

Last edited:
Pretty rare you see an increase in resell price after the first couple days of release. Just gonna wait a week or so, I think I'll be able to cop for like 180 or maybe less.

Maybe, maybe not. Not sure if I would take the chance over $20, since you might have a hard time finding Chicagos and their pleather or Knicks going for $180.

Because I'm deployed and my shoes will be sitting at home in my closet until I get home.

So you're not in Kuwait on vacation?

would these for black toes be a fair trade?

Sure... Depends in if that's what you want or not, lol. They produced more shadows tho than BT's, or the "quality issue" just limited the # of BT's.

I hope the production # of Bred 1's is close to the shadows...

I love my BT's, such a clean looking shoe.

The glue smell on the Shadows is strong AF. Strong enough to get high off of. I'm gonna have to let these air out by the window tonight.

Last edited:
The glue smell on the Shadows is strong AF. Strong enough to get high off of. I'm gonna have to let these air out by the window tonight.

A lot of the recent releases lately have all had a stronger glue smell to em. Instant high

View media item 494495
Leather is same on both. Biggest difference is tongue material. Shadows have a shiny mesh, royals are more of a stretchy soft material. Royals also have thicker, softer cushion inside. Advantage royals but shadows are not too far behind.

I wonder how much lighter the shadow is due to the lack of padding
Leather is same on both. Biggest difference is tongue material. Shadows have a shiny mesh, royals are more of a stretchy soft material. Royals also have thicker, softer cushion inside. Advantage royals but shadows are not too far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom