Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both but I prefer the shadows because they go with everything and I prefer the leather on these as well. I agree with these being low key I think out of all the OGs I think the least hyped were
1. Shadows
2. Black Toes
3. Royals/Black & red (idk which is more hyped between the royals and black and reds

the royals are sick as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

yes i had both 01s (twice) and the '13s..

if you prefer the shadows, thats cool. thats your opinion. just had to voice mine after seeing all this shadow>royal.

i love the shadows man. love em, but not as tight as royals. nothing to do with hype.

ranking 2013 I's

1.royal

2abc. black toes, shadows, vegas

amazing year for fans of the 1's!

I like my shadows but more than my royals no way, but to each their own when you ask me about jordan 1's that I remember back in the day royals ,black and reds , black toes and Chicago's those are the ones mike burned in my memory the royals from the ads, don't get me wrong love the other cw's but as kid you only got one cw from your parents lol believe me we wanted one of those four not the shadows but like what you like I like the royals more shadows still dope tho

Last edited:
IMO there's no comparison. These are better than royals. Basically the same shoe just way more versatile and super low key. I've probably worn mine 15-20 times already. Wore my royals 3x since Feb.

What's low key? You act like blue is volt, pink or GITD.

the royals are sick as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

if you prefer the shadows, thats cool. thats your opinion. just had to voice mine after seeing all this shadow>royal.
i love the shadows man. love em, but not as tight as royals. nothing to do with hype.

ranking 2013 I's

1.royal

Pretty much

Last edited:
What's low key? You act like blue is volt, pink or GITD.
Low key depends on the person. Did you notice I prefaced my post with IMO? To me gray is way more low key than royal blue. You may feel that volt is the only color that stands out, idk. Glad you guys are so enamored with the royals and all but not everyone loves the same thing.

Yesterday my girl surprised me with these, she just walked in and handed me the bag :pimp: . She got em from a local villa store and said the dude ddnt even want to sell em to her....lol....my pair has those awful wrinkles around the swoosh on the side of one shoe too, leather is not soft like royals

errbody rockin these with the black laces, anyone tried on their grey laces yet? they were originally supposed to be grey anyway, lol

Last edited:
I'm happy about my pair no wrinkles or anything just completely flawless
lucky you, i thought i was able to fix that precrease from sp but after a couple of minutes of wearing them it came back.
mean.gif
. overall its a nice shoe

ranking 2013 I's

1.royal

Agreed. Shadows are definitely higher than black toes for me but way behind the royals.

These will drop down to #3 once the black/red release, with the #1 spot up for grabs between royals and black/red. I'm ready to pay that pre-order price x2.

Im unsubscribing until i get my money back or my shoes magically appear from size? im just gettin more n more depressed about not having mine (started 2 weeks ago) not srs but still

^I'm starting to wonder about your pair. I've purchased twice from them, and like I said, it took 4 weeks to get them all the way here in Cali.

I've ordered from size? once with my grapes and they were delivered in 4 days. I wonder why so many people have slow shipping with them.

4 days? That seems impossible. Customs must have held onto my pair for 2 weeks.
That's exactly the issue. It's customs. Has nothing to do with size?. Once they ship the shoes it's completely out of their hands. Customs is very hit or miss with how long they hold packages.

Im unsubscribing until i get my money back or my shoes magically appear from size? im just gettin more n more depressed about not having mine (started 2 weeks ago) not srs but still
dont wait to long,cause you cant file a claim within a certain time period 

Last edited:
Finally got my first pair in the mail. Seller said they would come with a receipt, they didn't. It's not a big deal but I like having receipts and ppl should do things if they say they're gonna do them. I'll be picking up at least 2 more pairs of these. Very nice shoe.

Dude seriously just file that and dont look back. U can get a pair for pretty close to retail anyway.

Picked up my second pair this weekend. Can't wait to beat them into the ground. Personally I don't like them as much as my royals, but they are my second favorite 1 to release this year (until black/red drop). Like others have said, they go with everything, so that's a huge plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom