Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockem bro there such a beautiful shoe goes with almost anything ,lol i bet theres alot of people regretting passing on these
I love 4s but I knew the hype was on those, then I saw a pic of the 09's with jeans and I was like damn them joint's are low key fire. Woke up late the next day like I know there gone by now, called sheikhs they had a 10.5 11 and 11.5. I still remember dude saying u can't bring these back that's our policy. I was like lol don't worry these ain't going nowhere but my closet

Last edited:
Wow keep forgetting how nice these are. Wore mine today. The Black and Shadow gray is a COLD look on these 1's.
QFT. Wish I never let go of my second pair fam 
mean.gif
 Quality on the shadows leather not bad either 
smokin.gif

They can be had for 220 on craigslist.
a certain size maybe, from a someone looking for quick cash.

but it seem most prices will range from 240-275...maybe 300 depending on your area.

wore these on super bowl sunday, low key supporting the seahawks haha

I'm sorry but these are the nicest of the 1s released last year 

so luxurious..the leather quality is an added bonus

Yah i think the leather on shadows is not as nice as blk/red but it seems more durable and less prone to wrinkles etc.

I am thinking that the leather used on any specific nike is just a matter of what is available to them at the time to produce the same range of quality for the quantity they are producing.

I love 4s but I knew the hype was on those, then I saw a pic of the 09's with jeans and I was like damn them joint's are low key fire. Woke up late the next day like I know there gone by now, called sheikhs they had a 10.5 11 and 11.5. I still remember dude saying u can't bring these back that's our policy. I was like lol don't worry these ain't going nowhere but my closet

I got lucky and won the raffle on both ,same here both pairs of shadows will be beat to death

Yah i think the leather on shadows is not as nice as blk/red but it seems more durable and less prone to wrinkles etc.

I am thinking that the leather used on any specific nike is just a matter of what is available to them at the time to produce the same range of quality for the quantity they are producing.
i think the opposite

leather on shadows is way nicer than blk/red

my shadows creased nicely after one wear, bred not so much

Prob the 4-5 leftovers from last weekend. They were on the original list to be sold at the opening

lol guys already calling rigged raffles when a brand new store just opened.. yeah cause FCFS would make a lot more sense huh?

**insert salt gif**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom