Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

14FE6AB3-09E7-466F-BA20-A33FDE524421.jpeg

worn spitefully.

Jk. I feel fine.
It’s wild to me that these sell for around $500 now. I hit on two raffles when these dropped (probably not a lot of people entered), I sold the extra pair for $120. I didn’t even think to hold for the long term. Once those UNC Kostons dropped price just rocketed.

It’s wild to me that these sell for around $500 now. I hit on two raffles when these dropped (probably not a lot of people entered), I sold the extra pair for $120. I didn’t even think to hold for the long term. Once those UNC Kostons dropped price just rocketed.
Bruh. I hit 7 pair retail.
sold em all for next to nothing.

same with obsidians.

prices on both now are crazy.

Glad I won a local pick-up raffle, otherwise struck out with everyone else here on SNKRS, SP, JJ, Hibbetts list goes on and on. In terms of leather, definitely better than Mocha 1s, but I think the suede/nubuck used on the Mocha 1s is better. If only they could combine the best properties of both shoes, but you know that's just not the JB way.

I think if you can manage to get these under $275 (after all stockx fees), I think it's worth considering.

I knew the lowest I would have been able to get these for was Kickscrew before release... and that I probably should have jumped then after seeing these were only gonna release at FTL on state street, but I just refuse to pay over retail for any shoe.

SNKRS blessed me this morning...I've had a good string of luck on SNKRS lately

surprised that no FTL stores within 100 miles of me had these...I think I checked both Philly area and NYC and it showed no stores which is baffling

I don't think they even showed on off FTA and Champs app

how available were these?

SNKRS blessed me this morning...I've had a good string of luck on SNKRS lately

surprised that no FTL stores within 100 miles of me had these...I think I checked both Philly area and NYC and it showed no stores which is baffling

I don't think they even showed on off FTA and Champs app

how available were these?

yo same, foot app couldnt find any stores around me that got em. very weird, ppl were sayin stock numbers weren’t unusually low though

Took an L on size 9.5 on Hibbit and SNKRS app, really wanted these. C'est la vie hopefully prices do dip or restocks...

Crazy 15 minutes after this post I called a local spot that said that around noon they'd sell the unclaimed raffles. Was a long shot, but my bro got in line for me and he was the 2nd person there.

Dude in front of him got a pair and there was a line behind my bro while the dude was paying. They came back outside and my bro got my size which was the last pair they had in the store!

An Incredibly lucky long shot! Both are my AJ1 grails just missing the Breds now.

IMG_5743.jpg

Be safe out there.

I ended up pulling the trigger on a pair on Grailed for $240 shipped (with a $10 coupon code I had); first time paying re-sell |l but I didn't want the price of these to run-up.

Had no idea the bio hacks are a part of this pack.
What you mean? They are?

Edit - I see some places called the bio hacks the “Tokyo bio hacks”, I dunno why though. I never had any interest in em. To me the co jp pack is just the navy’s and silvers for retros and adding the white and blacks for the original / 2001 pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom