Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

you'd have to be one of 4 things to wear these.
1. A damn fool
2. Really in love with these shoes.....I mean, top 10 shoe love, because odds are, with these prices, that you could sell them and buy shoes you like much more.
3. Rich or someone with disposable income.
4. Ignorant to the sneaker game and you came up on a pair for retail.

1. Your
2. List
3. Is
4. Wack

upload_2019-8-19_20-59-33.gif

i just came up on one retail pair

how-sway-memegenerator-net-how-sway-kanye-west-how-51680206.png

kanye-west-yeezy-hf6rn6G1jFW7u

True
I wonder if anyone actually sells their pair when walking out
I’ve never seen it happen
I always decline when someone asks me to sell I don’t even ask how much they offer
Also those buyers are the shadiest looking folks lol
In my city, 70% of all buyers are selling their pairs right after leving the store door lol.
All these kids need that quick cash.

People must not know the black toes could be soon after the Chicago's release, these shoes are not worth 1000+ but im thankful to whom ever they going to that paid my rent next month, praise the lord. Not trying to gloat as some would call it either its just insane what these are going for.

INSANE

People must not know the black toes could be soon after the Chicago's release, these shoes are not worth 1000+ but im thankful to whom ever they going to that paid my rent next month, praise the lord. Not trying to gloat as some would call it either its just insane what these are going for.

No shoe is “worth 1000+”, but it’s all subjective like art.

Some people had to have the shoe to complete the satin aj1 set.

Others really like the shoe.

I personally fall into both categories (I didn’t pay a grand or close to it tho).

1. Your
2. List
3. Is
4. Wack
you sound salty........Is that it? lol

Its okay to really love them or to just have $ to blow. But some of yall went straight to the other 2.

Sounds like some truth was spoken and you feel some way. *yeezy shrugs*

I'm personally done spending $1k+ on shoes. even designer. it just doesn't make sense anymore. I used to (try to) justify it, but now I can't. too many other things to spend my money on. take my red bottom collection for instance. I have like 8 pairs that just sit in my closet. the places I used to go where they were necessary, I don't even go anymore. so that's like $15k I coulda invested. and that's just 1 example. now that im older, im seeing things way different. I've been very careless with alot of money. time to switch it up. it was fun tho...

paying 1k of my own money nah

paying 1k after selling new shoes or moving old shoes i can understand in my mind. i see it was just going to sit there anyways. i have never paid 1k in my life highest was like 700. and even then it was from flipping other shoes.

i sold like 3k worth of shoes i don't even wear anymore i started a play money fund to support my shoe habits.

I'm personally done spending $1k+ on shoes. even designer. it just doesn't make sense anymore. I used to (try to) justify it, but now I can't. too many other things to spend my money on. take my red bottom collection for instance. I have like 8 pairs that just sit in my closet. the places I used to go where they were necessary, I don't even go anymore. so that's like $15k I coulda invested. and that's just 1 example. now that im older, im seeing things way different. I've been very careless with alot of money. time to switch it up. it was fun tho...

only designer stuff i get now is purses for my girl. at least she uses them more than i use shoes. she at like 8 and rotates. i have so many shoes who knows when i will get back to some old pairs i thought i couldn't live without.

i buy more stock now than anything else something about seeing money rise even if its little by little is fun lmao

you sound salty........Is that it? lol

Its okay to really love them or to just have $ to blow. But some of yall went straight to the other 2.

Sounds like some truth was spoken and you feel some way. *yeezy shrugs*

Nah. It was just really annoying reading some reseller’s preachy and judgmental post. I didn’t even say the list was necessarily wrong, I just said it was wack.

It really isn’t a big deal though. I’m over it. I don’t even have an issue with you bro, I just didn’t care for the tone of your post.

Nah. It was just really annoying reading some reseller’s preachy and judgmental post. I didn’t even say the list was necessarily wrong, I just said it was wack.

It really isn’t a big deal though. I’m over it. I don’t even have an issue with you bro, I just didn’t care for the tone of your post.
It was just a joke.

Yall still take this stuff too seriously and care WAYYYYY too much what other people say or think.

my bank still showing a pending charge from FNL. i know its a ghost order but they should have cancelled it by now right

pair scheduled for delivery tmrw. prices already starting to come down slightly due to online pairs being delivered. for those that still want, between tmrw and Friday is your time to strike.

Back
Top Bottom