Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

question guys. when you pick up the sneakers at a foot store do they enter it on your phone that you picked up?
They used to. Before, after they would punch in the number in my app the app would ask if I picked up the shoes and they would click yes. Hasn't popped up on my app for a long time now. All I look for is that my reciept shows my vip#.

to low in my opinion.

Really? I just looked at two sizes, and you'd make more selling to them than selling on StockX after their fees. AND you'd get paid instantly, AND you don't have to worry about your sneakers being lost in the mail. Sounds pretty good imo.

Now, if all they offer is store credit, then that's a different story.

Picked up my satins from Fedex like I it was a brick. It’s uncomfortable waiting on a shoe that’s worth this much resale.

its a shoe like any other that will be arriving in the mail to me.

i don't count pockets on here but im never excited over waiting to sell im more excited on waiting to wear. i was excited for my unc and ts 1 to come in. these are just something that won't even add to my collection

Really? I just looked at two sizes, and you'd make more selling to them than selling on StockX after their fees. AND you'd get paid instantly, AND you don't have to worry about your sneakers being lost in the mail. Sounds pretty good imo.

Now, if all they offer is store credit, then that's a different story.

rather hold you will make double on these in a year.

rather hold you will make double on these in a year.

That's fine, but their offer is more than fair considering current prices. In fact, I personally think they're overpaying.

I'm curious what FC is offering on their buyback program. I'd imagine it's considerably less.

That's fine, but their offer is more than fair considering current prices. In fact, I personally think they're overpaying.

I'm curious what FC is offering on their buyback program. I'd imagine it's considerably less.

I hear yea, I know people need the quick cash.

The pre-creases on these are so wack, I feel bad for anyone paying resale. Hopefully they won’t mind the creasing as much as I do. That’s why I’m not super confident they’ll shoot up in price, although it seems like most non-GR AJ1s do.

But these already started at crazy prices. For reference, the Satin SBB could be had for high 300’s, low 400’s, soon after release.

Sorry for the resale talk. The pricing on these has been a bit surprising. I was expecting to be able to grab my size for 500, but that ain’t happening. I scooped up the Blue Sacai Waffles instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom