AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yes for people asking the briefcase comes with that price by the way citysole has them up for 210 smh
grin.gif

thanks Smurf I was waitin for ron to e-mail me bacc about that.... retail + shipping on the preorder 8nt bad I'm still iffy on it though these won't sell out
and I got a $25 Nike GC I've had stashed away so I might just swoop them from NDC

EDIT: RD is 13 February Happy Valentine's Day to me ! ! ! ! 
yeah man these will go on sale i would wait and for briefcase its nice but not worth it to me too many ones the sites who have them for pre-order said they come with briefcase and also nike rep said they would come with it when they release in stores EDIT: Maybe i will cop
wink.gif

^^^ YES sir EDGAR.

You know we been waiting for these to FINALLY drop.

Cant wait.

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

anyone know where these are releasing? All I heard was at eastbay.
We will be selling the Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Silver in Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver/White (86009001) at 12 AM ET on 2/13/10 in sizes 8.0-13.0.

ive been waiting for the metallic/grey pair like the 01s
this is just dissapointing though

I just left my local spot and tried them on. The quality is decent...the toe box doesn't form to your foot though due to the silver material...but I like em.

Took some pics of them today...they're ok; still on the fence though...may cop a few to resell, but not sure about keepin a pair for myself.

AJ1Anniversary.jpg

AJ1Anniversary2.jpg

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Took some pics of them today...they're ok; still on the fence though...may cop a few to resell, but not sure about keepin a pair for myself.

AJ1Anniversary.jpg

AJ1Anniversary2.jpg
wow! a ghost
eek.gif

I thought you vanished or something
laugh.gif
that or moved away to a car forum or something

Picked mines up for retail today. I like them: they are different and simple. I love grey kicks. I'll be honest and say they could have done a better job on the silver. The quality is good tho, even the silver finish. The packaging is what really makes this shoe a cop. Still a nice pair of kicks.

Back
Top Bottom