Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

http://www.space23.it/air-jordan-1-retro-high-41580.html

seems to be $170 shipped ups from italy. (possible 10% customs charge but ups is not suppose to charge customs fee if item is under $200) this is cheaper than ebay prices.

they remove VAT after you put in your billing info. final cost looks like 125 euro shipped
Finally decided to just cut my losses and scoop a pair from here. Hopefully I don't have to pay through the nose at the door when they get delivered. Customs charges can be pretty crazy sometimes in Canada, but I've had good luck with UPS lately. Thanks again though, most places overseas seem to charge about $220-$240 shipped for these. Repped! 

Last edited:
I just got tracking info from champs

So the eastbay/footlocker/champs people should be getting emails soon

Ended up buying a pair of the roshe run france to cover the 50.00 purchase the store wanted, but I needed these in my life. Not a giant fan of 1s but the back story on these is too much for me to pass. Social status pittsburgh still had a 8 8.5 and a 9.5 left. They will make you spend that 50.00 to buy them though

Luckily I copped through SNS an hour prior to drop.  With the flakeyness that was NDC during the 5AM drop, there's no way I could have copped this and the XI low.  

a little bummed i missed out on these on ndc and i'm scrambling to find them for retail :lol:

a little bummed i missed out on these on ndc and i'm scrambling to find them for retail
laugh.gif
Did you call your local stores?  They might still have them in stock.  Folks going into retailers were all going for the other 4 pairs (Including the KDs).

i've only been to my niketown and they told me they sold out as well.

I almost thought about getting these for my dad but when I thought about it, it really would make no sense. These are for Michael.... kind of pointless for someone else's dad lol but still a nice gift for MJ. Not something I would ever want to rock or feel the need to ever own though. should have been a 1/1 IMO.

Shoepalace came through after all..just received my shipping confirmation! :smokin

I almost thought about getting these for my dad but when I thought about it, it really would make no sense. These are for Michael.... kind of pointless for someone else's dad lol but still a nice gift for MJ. Not something I would ever want to rock or feel the need to ever own though. should have been a 1/1 IMO.
your logic makes no sense then...you shouldn't wear any signature sneaker since they're made for that player, and not you.

you realize how much sense this DOESNT make right?

So it definitely does not make sense for me to by it for myself.  I don't know, it's most like you're finding a reason to NOT buy the shoes.  In any case, hope he had a good father's day.  Later, fam.

Just got my shipping info from Champs!  

How long does it take for them to come to CA?  Can't wait for these babies

Back
Top Bottom