Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I almost thought about getting these for my dad but when I thought about it, it really would make no sense. These are for Michael.... kind of pointless for someone else's dad lol but still a nice gift for MJ. Not something I would ever want to rock or feel the need to ever own though. should have been a 1/1 IMO.

you realize how much sense this DOESNT make right?

:rofl:

Kind of salty I couldn't use my phone on Saturday (unexpected infection from surgery) to attempt to order a pair :frown:

Congrats to all who managed to get their pairs.

Kind of salty I couldn't use my phone on Saturday (unexpected infection from surgery) to attempt to order a pair
frown.gif

Health > sneakers.

Hope you're doing well now.  Keep your "Family First", and these "Family First 1s" 2nd (bad pun alert sorry).

Keep a look out on the dope-factories, AFEWs, Kickzs, BounceWears, and US sites within the next few weeks.  Hopefully a pair will pop up.  I even saw these briefly on FTL today (even though you couldn't add to cart).

Good luck on the search man, and hope you're feeling better.

Kind of salty I couldn't use my phone on Saturday (unexpected infection from surgery) to attempt to order a pair
frown.gif

hope your feeling better fam! What size you wear? ill def be on the lookout for you as well, If anyone can throw a lob, throw him one. Might not dunk it bc of surgery but I'm sure he'll appreciate it
laugh.gif

Kind of salty I couldn't use my phone on Saturday (unexpected infection from surgery) to attempt to order a pair :frown:

Get better man! I too will keep an eye out for a pair for you of you are still interested in a 2nd pair. Size?

I almost thought about getting these for my dad but when I thought about it, it really would make no sense. These are for Michael.... kind of pointless for someone else's dad lol but still a nice gift for MJ. Not something I would ever want to rock or feel the need to ever own though. should have been a 1/1 IMO.
just don't buy Js since they are intended for Michael, pointless for another person to wear something specifically designed for someone else. lol

Anyone have picture of the tag inside the shoe? Got mine on eBay and the insole inside is lifted from the shoe and it creates a bump when I wear them. Anyone experience this issue with any shoes? Seems like I can't take out the insole.

I saw some folks say they received shipping confirmation from shoe palace... I haven't, so should I be worried?

someone put on up some on feet pics[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Mines are out on the truck for delivery today...if it's not too late when I get home from work I'll snap pics with each of the different colored laces...unless someone who has them already done this can post some pics up for the fam......

Lol nah. These didnt move this weekend here in Baltimore. Well at least not when I was making my rounds Sunday. Saw a couple stores with sizes. I'm guessing (more so hoping) they are still there today.

Back
Top Bottom