Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

The usual retail shops around me only stocked the 11s this past weekend. And they seemed to have no idea about these. Is it possible that shops are getting them later this week due to delayed shipping? Or are these more limited than the 11s? Thanks.

The usual retail shops around me only stocked the 11s this past weekend. And they seemed to have no idea about these. Is it possible that shops are getting them later this week due to delayed shipping? Or are these more limited than the 11s? Thanks.
Definitely more limited than those XI's and I'm thinking it might be more limited than the other 4 shoes dropped this past weekend... 

Definitely more limited than those XI's and I'm thinking it might be more limited than the other 4 shoes dropped this past weekend... 
Agree on the XIs. XIs were everywhere - FNL, FTL, etc. 

Nike Dallas and some of the HoH still had AJ1 FF stock late afternoon though. I know the HoH I usually go to (Northpark) only had 18 pairs of each AJ6 Championship Pack colorway. A lot of the public was focused on the 11s, 6s, and WTKDs that these were a relatively easy cop on Saturday.

Agree on the XIs. XIs were everywhere - FNL, FTL, etc. 

Nike Dallas and some of the HoH still had AJ1 FF stock late afternoon though. I know the HoH I usually go to (Northpark) only had 18 pairs of each AJ6 Championship Pack colorway. A lot of the public was focused on the 11s, 6s, and WTKDs that these were a relatively easy cop on Saturday.
Championship Pack and WTKDs were available at almost every HoH here in Houston, only 1 HoH in Houston received the AJ1 FF... 

Championship Pack and WTKDs were available at almost every HoH here in Houston, only 1 HoH in Houston received the AJ1 FF... 
Ah, I guess it really varied by location. I think 3 HoHs here in Dallas plus Nike Dallas had them. They did ticket raffles for my local HoH, and they still had extras to sell.

Yup these were def more limited the the.other sneakers that.released last Saturday in Houston at least....
@itsnarin I got lucky this time... Only raffles I ever won these n the thunder 4.... Lol

^^^^^ okay....ladies first...Jasmine's yellow laces...
View media item 1031695View media item 1031697

Yea the other laces that came w/ them don't do it for me.  Still love the "Pops" touch on each of them tough...

From earlier in the thread (not my pic, my apologies to the OP)

View media item 1017917

I'm gonna throw in a white pair myself to see how they look in person.  Look great in that pic.

all four lace's look dope in these imo

Stock > White > Jeffery's Blue > Marcus's Red > Jasmine's Yellow as far as laces go IMO.

2ndname 2ndname - all 3 of the extra laces are waxed so Nike probably would've charged a premium like $7-10 each :lol: so you're right, deals upon deals :smokin

Stock > White > Jeffery's Blue > Marcus's Red > Jasmine's Yellow as far as laces go IMO.

@2ndName - all 3 of the extra laces are waxed so Nike probably would've charged a premium like $7-10 each
laugh.gif
so you're right, deals upon deals
smokin.gif
O yeah, you're right.  So amped to receive my pair.

2ndname 2ndname - all 3 of the extra laces are waxed so Nike probably would've charged a premium like $7-10 each :lol: so you're right, deals upon deals :smokin

true... deals on deals... hell of a consolation cop for some who totally struck on sat

i was gonna say this the other day. surprised these werent $170 :lol:

$140 for the NA shoe, and $10 for each lace

just got my pair... :smh:

the quality of the leather on these is too good. SMH the suede liner too.

they have to be trolling us with this crap. why doesnt an OG colorway get this leather? but these and Lance Mounts get the best quality? SMH x1000

just got my pair... :smh:

the quality of the leather on these is too good. SMH the suede liner too.

they have to be trolling us with this crap. why doesnt an OG colorway get this leather? but these and Lance Mounts get the best quality? SMH x1000

hand & eye sex is what i called it on saturday, beautiful all around honestly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom