Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

so i called social status pittsburgh this morning and they have an 11 (east liberty)

i did some searching at work and came upon this webpage http://www.sportszoneelite.com/ . I myself am looking for an 8.5

though their site lets u choose the sizes it said 3 stores have it available(8.5) . i called the 3 stores and 2 of them have a 10.5 and 11 (georgetown and fairoaks mall) only

i decided to email there customer service and unfortunately you can only buy these in stores. she even said she had a 8.5 in other stores. i live in another state, they will not ship. their website says they have more sizes available so. they have stores in baltimore, virginia and washington DC
spot is still showing cigar and champagne vi's

I needa stop checking this thread man! I aint got the cash in my sneaker budget and its killin me lol

you realize how much sense this DOESNT make right?
? it's done in his kid's colors and denim because he's a jean wearing guy. doesn't really have much to do with other people's fathers for the most part. Not saying you can't buy them just because it doesn't have meaning for someone but it seems like more of a random reason to buy more shoes. It would be different if your dad liked plaid or something and it was an all plaid shoe with his favorite colors on the eyelets. idk I just felt kind of meh about getting the stereotypical father's day Jordan just seems a tad cheezy to me. at least for my pops
smile.gif

Last edited:
these were made for mj by his children, they have sentimental meaning, simple as that bro.. with that said, mine will be here tomorrow and im planning some lace swaps
smokin.gif
.. my dad would have liked these tho we're tar heels and i had aj1's in '86 in diapers thanks to him..

Package came in early and they look amazing.  The leather is softer than my royals.  Ankle padding is nice as well.  

However, the greatest part of the shoes is the details.  Pops on the laces, suede inner lining, and the graphics on the insoles.

Actually best thing is that they're retail for $120 
ohwell.gif

Just got mine in yesterday, and the midesole near the toe is slightly dented :frown: but I guess at this point, no point of complaining cuz I'm sure dimple or not someone would take these off my hands. The quality of these boys tho....all I can say is wow. And that sock liner just might be suede.

Just got mine in yesterday, and the midesole near the toe is slightly dented
frown.gif
but I guess at this point, no point of complaining cuz I'm sure dimple or not someone would take these off my hands. The quality of these boys tho....all I can say is wow. And that sock liner just might be suede.
Where did you get them from?  If they are from the bigger USA companies, send pics, complain to them on how they are B grades, at the very least they'll give you some coupons for your next purchase.  

These are still available 8.5-9.5 in my area. Think I'm going for the size 9 now. The quality talk got me.

georgetown ajkos are super dope, and the canvas is great[emoji]128077[/emoji] i do like the shadow laces tho

JB got me, and I doubled up. Wanted one to put away. Find the lowest BIN for your price on ebay and offer them 15.00 less. It worked for me to get the double. You have to figure theyre going to get hit with ~20.00 in fees anyways. Offered 165.00 from 179.00 and luckily he took it. I figured with tax they were probably around 130-135 for most people. Plus the 12-15 to ship. Its worth letting the dude make 20-25

^that was a good deal, definetly worth it!

my pair just came in and the general consensus about the quality is true
nthat.gif
.. mj's chillrens have good taste.. glad the sole is closer to university blue, nothing like the dark powder blue used on the X's..  im gonna do a couple lace swaps and post pics.. and no not red, yellow, or royal..  i believe those colors were used to correspond with the stitching on jeans that have the tailored inseam.. know what im tryin say?

Last edited:
View media item 1035230 got my pair and was able to get one for a friend as well. 1st pair of 1s, I'm hella happy.
:pimp: congrats[emoji]128077[/emoji]

The more I see pics of them and hearing everyone's comments on how great the quality is, the more my salt level rises :smh:

It goes from table salt level to sea salt level :lol:

Last edited:
I must say I never quite appreciated 1s until I put these on..now I'm trying to build an excuse to buy the gym reds.smh

I must say I never quite appreciated 1s until I put these on..now I'm trying to build an excuse to buy the gym reds.smh
Gym reds are def next and I agree I bought all the ones this year so far and these definitely take the cake in terms of quality, price and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom