Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

There's so many other releases that that day so I'm crossing my fingers that these will be easy to grab off ndc

Like m!

Does anybody know what lining is used? Looks like suede or something like that..

I wish this $50 GC lasted til these. Nice little discount cop. I don't have a local Nike store to run the "buy online and return for non expiring GC" trick unfortunately. I like the leather mixed in on em, the dark wash, and the waxed laces. Oh and that baby blue outsole.

There's so many other releases that that day so I'm crossing my fingers that these will be easy to grab off ndc

That's how I feel about hitting the stores that wk. I'm grabbing tickets for everything! I like every J releasing that day but I'm only shooting for the two VI's. If it unfortunately happens I miss, well these and xi lows will replace.

God damn, I already wanted the cigars, the 11s, WTKDs, and now these. Gonna have to make some choices that day on NDC. These are a must though.

im ready 
grin.gif

If they released with a gum outsole, I might have to cop em instead of the White/Red 2's. The quality looks good imo 

Glad to see so much hate in here. I hope this translates into an easy cop on RD. 
glasses.gif

Most people are picky about the Jordan 1's, but these are my fav J's of all of them that matter (1-17). I have mids, lows and highs. These have SOOO much potential. I cant wait to add my custom touch to them. The only thing I dislike about these is that light blue sole bottom. That's ehhh.

Just missed these in my size. Repped though. Guess I'll try my luck on NDC next weekend.
Sorry fam. I'm sure next week will be easier being that the black/infrared 11 lows are releasing [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Sorry fam. I'm sure next week will be easier being that the black/infrared 11 lows are releasing [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Yeah next weekend is packed. WTKD's, Cigar/Champagne 6's, Low 11's, & these. I'm sure these have to be the least wanted out of all the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom