Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

My wife has been asking for Fathers Day gift ideas. Didn't want her to spend an arm and a leg. My size was still showing...just happened to leave the page open before leaving for work.

:smile:

REPPED. Let's see if she takes the bait/hint. Perfect Fathers Day shoe.
I'm sure she will [emoji]128077[/emoji] :wink:

I hope the nt tab was closed lol
Hahahahaha!

That would be my luck. Ah well. She's always scrambling for gift ideas (bday/Xmas/Fathers Day), and I don't want her spending much on me ever. My two hobbies are Jordans and home audio equipment. She doesn't know much about what shoes are what, so I've rarely gotten anything Jordan related in our 15 year long relationship. If you think Js are pricey...don't get into the home theater hobby. THAT is a financial drain. I've always told her to not get anything for the theater for gifts. I'm a horrible person to shop for.

Even if I am busted, I'm sure she'll just be happy to have gotten something that I like, don't have, and know I'll be happy it was pretty cheap. I'll cross my fingers this tab is closed though lol.

Surprised so many are checking for the Denims . I would have jumped on them for that price

sneakerhead.com pair already came in early this morning I just wasn't home,

wasn't expecting it to be here 15 hours after receiving their confirmation lol that's the fastest I've ever gotten shoes from anywhere, especially through standard usps

Last edited:
clean shoe, Jordan 1's always been a favorite to collect. Rather those than AF1's...... wouldn't mind copping but I have too many shoes with navy blue in them.

since I havent seen much posted here

some shots of the FFs

my first retro+ 1 in a bit,

got over the toe box since I just figured its different materials maybe that's why, plus the quality is nice

is the retail really $120? why the better quality? what a big troll JB
laugh.gif

i guess JB did not accept my expectations, especially the negative ones, so they changed the outcome hahaha

now just deciding if I should give these to my dad lol

*edit: took out the insole

Jordan Family Gate

Last edited:

since I havent seen much posted here

some shots of the FFs

my first retro+ 1 in a bit,

got over the toe box since I just figured its a different materials maybe that's why

is the retail really $120? why the better quality? what a big troll JB
laugh.gif

i guess JB did not accept my expectations, especially the negative ones, so they changed the outcome hahaha

now just deciding if I should give these to my dad lol

*edit: took out the insole

Jordan Family Gate
Great pics thanks!

Yea, JB does some odd stuff in terms of pricing/quality issues.  The retro "gucci" 1s that came out at the end of last year were GREAT, and I ended up grabbing a pair for about $100 DS from eBay.  I think they retailed @ $120 as well.

Nice P/U...hoping to see mine next Sunday.  
nerd.gif

If not...might have to find a pair for myself 
devil.gif

I step away for a few days and I miss an early cop at a good price. I sure hope NDC comes through for me.

Still thinking about that blue sole.  Thats what might hold me back from copping....

My wife has been asking for Fathers Day gift ideas. Didn't want her to spend an arm and a leg. My size was still showing...just happened to leave the page open before leaving for work.

smile.gif

REPPED. Let's see if she takes the bait/hint. Perfect Fathers Day shoe.
I see what you did there 
nthat.gif
 Good luck fam, hope the wife took notice of the little hint.

So what's the offical price ? I've seen some sites list them for 120 & some list them for 140

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom