Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

those pics got me leaning the other way now...prob gonna cop since i wont get the cigar 6s

I need these bad. Loving em. Needa sell my laney 1's tho first... Spent way too much latlysmh

$120 seems pretty nice. these should be easy as hell to grab. there are a million other things releasing this weekend 

Damn, this is going to be a heartbreaker.  I don't think they'll have that many sizes online + bots, I'm screwed.  Haha.

mean.gif
mean.gif

Really mad I missed Sneakerhead now.
this

I think these shouldn't be too hard to get if these are your main priority this weekend. They might be limited, but there isn't much of a demand for these. Sneakerhead sold them for $140 for a reason IMO

I think these shouldn't be too hard to get if these are your main priority this weekend. They might be limited, but there isn't much of a demand for these. Sneakerhead sold them for $140 for a reason IMO
We shall see come judgement day.

I rarely purchase shoes early, but these are one of the exceptions I would have to make. 

To me, they're quite nice in person, and they also come with three extra sets of laces (red, yellow, blue)

These and champagnes are my main priority this wknd. Hoping I win raffle for VI's, cause the places I've reached all say FCFS on these.

Back
Top Bottom