Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I'm not sleeping but bammas in Houston go crazy for GR Jordans and yall get more stock than a lot of places. That combination IMO will allow the J1 family to go more under the radar with all that's dropping this weekend.

No sleeping here. That was me giving you a vote of confidence.
Appreciate it the vote of confidence!

Yeah I'm hoping people sleep on these.. I picked up a guaranteed ticket for the infrared xi lows this past Sunday as a consolation prize! lol 

That's just 1 site out of stacks bro. Plus instore, these wont sell out day 1 imo, day 2 yes

Maybe in austrailia. Everything with nike air tag sells out on Ndc, even those ugly carmine 1s and laney 1s. I see bhm 1s like numbers and those sold out with the quickness.

Hope other stores ate gting them in Houston.... Really don't feel like raffles or other bs....

My local spot has them, told dude to let me get my size 11 he came back out put them on the counter and said "$300" :x .. I left them on that counter and walked out :smh:

My local spot has them, told dude to let me get my size 11 he came back out put them on the counter and said "$300"
sick.gif
.. I left them on that counter and walked out
mean.gif
but you can get them on ebay for 170...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My local spot has them, told dude to let me get my size 11 he came back out put them on the counter and said "$300" :x .. I left them on that counter and walked out :smh:
but you can get them on ebay for 170...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said "limited edition" so I already knew what direction we were heading in. A few more spots around here should have them tomorrow, I'll check them out.

man SH had sizes for a minute. if only I knew
plus they ship fast to me, cause I realized they're in LA too

Last edited:
Word, I'm still not over the whole sneakerhead.com drop :smh: :lol: ... I see a 11.5 for $170 shipped, that's about it sub $200 men's sizes

Lol exactly. They're dope but I'm not trippin anymore over them. If I get them I'll be ecstatic. If not, oh well. That's the way shoe releases go these days. One more reason to stay out of the shoe world. My max I'd pay is $160 shipped. Knowing these retail for $120 no way I'm spending $200 on em. Nope.

Only one Hoh is gting them in my area out of 3... Gt my raffle ticket earlier. Hope I gt that call...
J 1 used to be easy to copp in Houston but times done change

So just found out these arnt dropping in Australia, at all! I want these dammit, anyone wanna hookup a NT's 11.5/12? haha

So just found out these arnt dropping in Australia, at all! I want these dammit, anyone wanna hookup a NT's 11.5/12? haha

There's a pair on eBay $150 plus shipping size 11.5 .. You should jump on it.

Got two raffle tickets, hopefully one hits. Like Mocha said, $160-170 shipped is my max. Anything over that I'll gracefully bow out.

Back
Top Bottom