Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Done.  Good looking out ... I tried 'em with the red laces but no bueno.  This looks a lot better.
Sweeeet! 
nthat.gif
 Any chance you can take a snapshot with them blue laces on bruh?

There's a couple of places around that's getting them and I'm sure the majority of people out that morning will be trying to get either WTKD, Infrared XIs or the Cigars and Champagne VIs... I should be able to walk in to pick these up at 8 am if I'm right... 
Oh I see you're in Houston. Yup...probably easy there.  

Insta cop but still all my LA go to spots aren't even getting them. Not even undftd. 

I know these aren't dropping many places, but is it reach to get my hopes up to cop lol, I mean only 5 pages the week of plus, the other heat releasing this wknd?..guess I'll know soon, gonna go ticket hunting tmrw.

I know these aren't dropping many places, but is it reach to get my hopes up to cop lol, I mean only 5 pages the week of plus, the other heat releasing this wknd?..guess I'll know soon, gonna go ticket hunting tmrw.

If they had all the other releases dropping at the same time on NDC I think the chances would be a lot better to cop. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

None of my HOHs are getting these but yet they are getting everything else. My local Niketown is doing first come first serve, so I might try that if I strike out online.

the shape is the GS shape you see. the mens model looks fine
toe box is different on the sides. but i got over it since they used denim and leather, if they did that to an all leather/og cw I'll be mad lol

Last edited:
i still think these will be easycop..have you seen ebay prices +availability? i can't imagine prices going too high..

I'm not sleeping but bammas in Houston go crazy for GR Jordans and yall get more stock than a lot of places. That combination IMO will allow the J1 family to go more under the radar with all that's dropping this weekend.

No sleeping here. That was me giving you a vote of confidence.

Anybody from Houston know if anyone will have them FCFS or guaranteed tickets? So far the only places that are getting them shows to be raffling them off.

These will be easy, enough if you want. So many other releases too distract but people are digging these from me asking around. Feels like baron 1's interest wise. Just hope they sit in some places till I can justify these. I need them red 1's over these, but not by much. Europe always sleeps soo maybe on my holiday ill scoop

People saying that it will be an easy cop... NDC is gonna crash...

-champagne

-cigars

-cement 11s

-WTKDs

-Lebron lows

People saying that it will be an easy cop... NDC is gonna crash...

-champagne

-cigars

-cement 11s

-WTKDs

-Lebron lows
That's just 1 site out of stacks bro. Plus instore, these wont sell out day 1 imo, day 2 yes

Back
Top Bottom