Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

eek.gif

Every single shop is getting these..also many releases are coming the same release date..i am sure this is going to be way easy to get!

Every single shop is getting these..also many releases are coming the same release date..i am sure this is going to be way easy to get!
Shiekh shoe palace and footlocker at Southland mall all said no. If these r everywhere can u please help
Point me in that direction? Lol

This is the ONE weekend out of the entire summer I'm going away and it's only like 5 stores in the whole state I'll be in that's getting them. SMH. I don't even know if the internet connection will be legit.  It's DEFINITELY online or bust for these.

Thought the red woulda looked dope? White is looking mighty fine and clean for this weather right now!.
I dunno man I wasn't a fan, plus the material of the laces that they come with are not typical.  Felt like I needed to Iron the damn laces before lacing them up. 
sick.gif

Done.  Good looking out ... I tried 'em with the red laces but no bueno.  This looks a lot better.
Those look good, but I think they look better with the blue they come with. Did you try out the yellow laces too?

Those look good, but I think they look better with the blue they come with. Did you try out the yellow laces too?
Haven't tried blue/yellow. I was hoping that the blue laces matched the blue sole but they're of a different shade.

Man y is this thread not moving? i think these are
pimp.gif
Don't worry, come Saturday this thread will be moving with easy cop posts or abundant amounts of salt. Although I think it will be the latter given FTL's launch distribution. 
frown.gif

$120 retail makes this an easy cop if I could get my hands on them... 
Looks like it's not an easy cop if you can't get your hands on them. 

I'm in the same boat. I cant decide if not many spots are getting these b/c they weren't sure if they'd sell well or sit like the Shadows initially did OR if they just didnt care and wanted to make them limited. I lean towards the former with all the other stuff coming out on Saturday.  I just hope I can get a pair since I'll be out of town on vacay for a few days. 

Looks like it's not an easy cop if you can't get your hands on them. 

I'm in the same boat. I cant decide if not many spots are getting these b/c they weren't sure if they'd sell well or sit like the Shadows initially did OR if they just didnt care and wanted to make them limited. I lean towards the former with all the other stuff coming out on Saturday.  I just hope I can get a pair since I'll be out of town on vacay for a few days. 
There's a couple of places around that's getting them and I'm sure the majority of people out that morning will be trying to get either WTKD, Infrared XIs or the Cigars and Champagne VIs... I should be able to walk in to pick these up at 8 am if I'm right... 

these retails cheaper than other gradeschool retros. hope it continues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom