Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I DEFINITELY want to wear mine, but my edgy side wants to bleach/acid wash the denim and make them amazing.

this AJ1 OG will be a collector edition

imagine an AJ1 designed by MJ kids

with personal touch

and Dedication on the Tongue

the best part is the NIKE OG branding on the tongue

pretty amped right now, had these in my cart for two hrs this morning while navigating trying to score vi's as well. I's were gone after countdown to checkout, but I just scooped these from wish. via phone! can't wait to go scoop
happy.gif

pretty amped right now, had these in my cart for two hrs this morning while navigating trying to score vi's as well. I's were gone after countdown to checkout, but I just scooped these from wish. via phone! can't wait to go scoop
happy.gif
Thanks for the heads up about this! Still trying to get through to them via phone but having a tough time 

happy.gif
Did it take foreverr for you to get through? Phone just rings and rings then rings busy for me

The more I look the more I wish I would have paid the extra money to cop from social status. Just love the fathers day theme.

Last edited:
Trying to get this shoe has been a roller coaster. After striking out at a couple of places online, I decided to give Wish phone orders a try. It took a long time to finally get through, but when I did they said they only had an 8 and a 14 left, which was perfect because an 8 is exactly what I needed! I'm almost done placing the order, and naturally I'm thrilled, until they told me that they don't ship phone orders to Canada, only online orders. So I've struck out yet again. Looks like it's just not meant to be. 

Wasnt really trying to worry about these so i made a deal for $150 a couple days ago. Once i saw how limited these were im glad i got them at a decent price.

These kicks at their price and buried underneath all the hype shoes feel like a steal

I think these will be like shadow 1's. Sell out slow.....but in time, prices will creep up. Add to the fact these were limited and distribution was very odd, I see these going for $350-400 in a year or two

I think these will be like shadow 1's. Sell out slow.....but in time, prices will creep up. Add to the fact these were limited and distribution was very odd, I see these going for $350-400 in a year or two

I wholeheartedly agree. I almost went for the WTKD's but I feel like I made a better decision. This is such a clean Jordan 1 :nthat:

got shipping confirmation this afternoon and shoes are already in transit with fedex. i got free 2day cus i checked out with paypal. i cant wait to get these in.

wish i had cash to cop these 
frown.gif
. such a clean shoe. maybe i'll make a come up and find these at a ross. 
laugh.gif

I know this is the Jordan 1 thread, but wasn't there supposed to be a Jordan Future dropping today as well with the same exact colorway as these? Was looking forward to getting those as well (I love this colorway) but I guess they didn't drop today after all.

got shipping confirmation this afternoon and shoes are already in transit with fedex. i got free 2day cus i checked out with paypal. i cant wait to get these in.

when do they arrive? i checked out with paypal too. would be cool if they came monday. all my shoes come Wednesday with regular free shipping

wish i had cash to cop these :frown: . such a clean shoe. maybe i'll make a come up and find these at a ross. :lol:

Lol. Doubtful but I do think the resell value will be low for a few weeks while people still pay resellers for the other stuff they missed today. I think you'll still have time to grab them for $160 shipped or less.

when do they arrive? i checked out with paypal too. would be cool if they came monday. all my shoes come Wednesday with regular free shipping

Scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday. I usually get my ndc releases on Wednesday too but I'm happy to get these a day early.

Back
Top Bottom