Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

I actually liked the tumbled leather on the PG1.0's. I hit a couple pairs for today on the Lucky Greens. Probably should've cancelled the others (since I just need one), but didn't want Nike getting mad and ruining my chances for the L&F restock. Or even the TS and Kobes coming out soon.

I actually liked the tumbled leather on the PG1.0's. I hit a couple pairs for today on the Lucky Greens. Probably should've cancelled the others (since I just need one), but didn't want Nike getting mad and ruining my chances for the L&F restock. Or even the TS and Kobes coming out soon.

Haha. I’m a little concerned because I didn’t go thru SNKRS for these. Doesn’t look good on my part.

12:41am my time and it’s still a lot of sizes available for these. Either these will sell out over the next week or we might see these on discount perhaps

As much as I always really wanted this pair as it was apart of that original 2009 DMP pack I can’t help but feel I would be making a redundant purchase today. All the green Jordan’s they’ve already released (just this year alone not to mention all the ones released over the last decade) and that I’ve already copped is killing my desire for these on the day I’m scheduled to pick up smh. Just off the top of my head I’ve got pine green 1s, pine green SB lows, pine green SB 4s, Seattle 10s, pine green/blk SB lows etc. etc. Like how many green shoes does one really need? Nike/JB really made this an issue by waiting so long to release these again after releasing all the other similar cws first smh. These are about 5 years too late IMO. Got EA through JD but wish I could get my points back and wait to see if these hit a sale at the very least. We’ll see.

I'm sorry man, it's all love, but this made me lol! :lol:

DMP vs LG
IMG_3788.jpeg

Jumpman 👎 Nike Air 👍

A Jumpman logo anywhere on a Jordan 1 High always made them look like bootlegs. It's also a timeline accuracy issue with that one because that particular logo design in the Jordan line wasn't introduced until the Jordan III came out.

For default purposes and accuracy, the Jordan 1 High should always have the Nike Air wordmark on them similar to how all Jordans III through VI should always have the Nike Air on the back with every retro version.

Back
Top Bottom