Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

Gonna get taxed on tax day. 2 pairs. This is by far the best color blocking for 1’s. Fragments/Art Basil/ Black Toes. Really hope the next time they put out black toe 1 High Tops it comes with the black tongue.

OG's. I broke my DMP box many moons ago.

20221212_063311.jpg

Definitely plastic. That shot is deceiving, those were really really dark days of the AJ1 high.
Yup. No one was checking for this pack around my way too. I think when it came out in Canada, it was $300 or $350 CAD. They sat, to the point where it reached 50% off. My cousin happened to be working at Champs during that time and managed to score me another 30% off on that price. Happy to have em at that price, but the “leather” is just awful.

It looks like the updated release date for these is now April 15, 2023 according to this post. It looks like this account is still referring to these as Celtics despite Lucky Green has been the name for quite some time now.

Hey Big Bert. Bert. , please revise the release date in the thread title when you have time so that peeps who want these will be aware of it and not assume it's this summer as initially speculated. Thanks for your help.

My favorite color blocking for the Jordan 1. The green laces will definitely be swapped out.

CDP Celtic fans gotta be in heaven. It was a matter of time. Not a fan but they did these right based on pics.

Back
Top Bottom