Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

Saw them sitting in the outlet this weekend as well but the wack part was they were full retail.

Attachments

• 235E0545-4CBC-44BE-BB2A-396600B62CFB.jpeg
    235E0545-4CBC-44BE-BB2A-396600B62CFB.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 199
Saw them sitting in the outlet this weekend as well but the wack part was they were full retail.
I think I had just walked after they processed the return, employee walked around the whole store and checkout line with them in his hand twice asking folks if they needed assistance, before putting on them hash wall.

Thought it was odd.

Chances lucky green goes on disco? I saw they were pretty much sold out on the nike app, but I'm sure folks gonna be sending em back within the free return period. Hoping my cousin can use his employee discount to get it on the low for me

Received my pair from SNKRS today, sending them back. How this pair made it through QC surprises me. When they were stitching the midsole down the needle must of caught a black thread from one of the panels. If I try to cut it out the entire stitching on the midsole will come out. Just ordered a pair through GBNY for $185 shipped so cheaper than SNKRS with the taxes included($198 in CA)

thread.jpg

Received my pair from SNKRS today, sending them back. How this pair made it through QC surprises me. When they were stitching the midsole down the needle must of caught a black thread from one of the panels. If I try to cut it out the entire stitching on the midsole will come out. Just ordered a pair through GBNY for $185 shipped so cheaper than SNKRS with the taxes included($198 in CA)

thread.jpg
bruh, aint none of the women gonna pay attention to that.

thread.jpg
Wow what a waste of resources over that…

I can live with some flaws, but this is one of those “ once you see it you can’t unsee it” deals. I could try hitting it with some bleach, but doubt it’ll get it white. Also paint never lasts especially since I planned on wearing them regularly.

At least someone can get them on disco at and outlet somewhere…

I can live with some flaws, but this is one of those “ once you see it you can’t unsee it” deals. I could try hitting it with some bleach, but doubt it’ll get it white. Also paint never lasts especially since I planned on wearing them regularly.

I mean they’re still everywhere so why settle for anything less when you’re paying full price.

QC is all over.. ordered like 3 from Nike just in case and all 3 had different kinds of leather/material on them. The pair with the best had mismatch panels on left and right shoes of course.

Ended up keeping the basic bish pair with good enough leather. :lol:

Perfect sn to post..

Do you guys think these will be sought after down the road? I doubled up just in case but not sure if I should hold or just keep 1 and fund a different pair.

Also I agree, the qc on these seem to be all over the place. My biggest complaint is the toe box is different on every shoe and there are minor scuffs on the black leather which you can’t remove.

Do you guys think these will be sought after down the road? I doubled up just in case but not sure if I should hold or just keep 1 and fund a different pair.

Also I agree, the qc on these seem to be all over the place. My biggest complaint is the toe box is different on every shoe and there are minor scuffs on the black leather which you can’t remove.
Depends on what you mean by down the line. I think there's gonna be a nice wait for these to appreciate. The game is changing for GR releases..

Yes you should sit on these for 8 years to net $75 :emoji_thumbsup:

But seriously, no I don't think they will be too sought after.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom