Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Yeah it is but I don't run it. Someone in my cook group sell accounts for .55 and then runs them at whatever store you put the zipcode for
Gotcha. So you paid $55 to get 100 entries. Welp. Literally like a scratch ticket lol. At least you got one. Screws us normal people.

I just a notification saying there’s been a cancellation with my FL reservation. Anyone else?

Same here. Not sure what changed. Just reupped the head start. I don't remember how many points I had after putting the head starts the first time. Hopefully they put the head start points back

Man I've said it a few threads.......don't enter till the final day. Set an alarm. At least you don't get that cancellation notice

My FTL's all disappeared too

probably delayed shipment

Either way, put in all my entries for FNL and got

1603815547269.png 1603815581861.png

It better not be FCFS like they did way back with the blue moon and clays

Interesting.... I was able to max out head starts again and my reservation looks good. However, I went back in and if I go to view/edit stores, no stores show up anymore... I canceled out, but perhaps no local stores for me will be getting them?

Interesting.... I was able to max out head starts again and my reservation looks good. However, I went back in and if I go to view/edit stores, no stores show up anymore... I canceled out, but perhaps no local stores for me will be getting them?

I went back in and now stores are available again...Whatever.

yep my local ftl stores went from 5 locations to 1. champs is online bot fest, just fta left, jd raffle is over..yikes!

Back
Top Bottom