Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

superblytrife superblytrife they should have just released the aj1 gold mids this weekend instead, all stores have them in already but they keep pushing the date back , they could have just pushed mocha date back🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

HOPEFULLY FCFS ON MONDAY ITS GOING TO BE MADNESS

Getting mixed signals lol.
0D7FBAB8-CEDE-47BC-B92D-230684E21117.png
963B6A37-1D91-43A5-B4F6-D7D58FFA4665.png

Yo so all my reservations headstarts were canceled and refunded but yet I can still add them. WTF going on? This **** more bootleg and rigged as the damn elections!

Snkrs need to do let me win so I can pick up in a Nike store tomorrow .... I’m not with all these apps and raffles

I checked my FTA app just before it got locked and they took away my headstarts
What kind of BS is that?
I had to re add it
They think they are sneaky
But nothing gets past the 🐓

I checked my FTA app just before it got locked and they took away my headstarts
What kind of BS is that?
I had to re add it
They think they are sneaky
But nothing gets past the 🐓
Yeah, WTF is going on here. Like two days ago, the app cancelled my entry and my head starts. I was able to immediately re-enter the raffle and add my head starts back. This was before I came on here and saw that apparently FTL etc were canceling these and maybe not even going to have them in-store. But after I re-entered, it never changed again or cancelled again, and now I have the same "reservation locked, we are now selecting winners" message on the app as shown above. Whatever. But it's really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom