Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
You never really know how a release is guna go. I got away with 3 pairs. FL, champs and Shiekh. Guess I got lucky. As I was picking up my pair from Shiekh and champs people were already waiting outside for unclaimed pairs. I do gota say tho these are better in person.

sucks being a size 7.5/8 when missing out on a pair you want for the collection

i mean i won $1400 this week with sports its tempting but my size sucks lol

The last shoe I paid resell for was the 2013 run of jordan 1s, after that I said, if it aint retail im not buying it.

Damn man that’s unfortunate that’s like the dude that bought an 03 Chrysler 300 off the lot then they drop the Chrysler Bentley with the hemi in 05 lol
CDAB2052-F54A-43EE-8E8F-862B0541ECB9.jpeg 148CAA0E-3AF7-4973-B69F-86B43A4AA783.jpeg

Last edited:
I won two pairs with FTL and FTA but was gonna be out of town, so I changed the name to one my friends to go pick them up for me. A "friend" I've floated over 30-40 pairs of J's for over the years and let him pay me back whenever. Legit would owe me $1k here and there.

He got drunk the night before and didn't pick them up. Now I'll hope my pre-order pair fills (at a $70 markup) when I coulda had it for retail.

Idiot.

I won two pairs with FTL and FTA but was gonna be out of town, so I changed the name to one my friends to go pick them up for me. A "friend" I've floated over 30-40 pairs of J's for over the years and let him pay me back whenever. Legit would owe me $1k here and there.

He got drunk the night before and didn't pick them up. Now I'll hope my pre-order pair fills (at a $70 markup) when I coulda had it for retail.

Idiot.

This is one of my biggest fears smh. And my homeboys that understand the sneaker game don't live in our city. I probably got 1 or 2 that I can trust to handle this type of business.

He's on his own now with releases. I've done enough for him over the years. Real talk -- beyond just sneakers. This was legit the first favor I ever asked from him.

sucks being a size 7.5/8 when missing out on a pair you want for the collection

i mean i won $1400 this week with sports its tempting but my size sucks lol

i dont remember it ever being this difficult for 7.5-9 before. I swore 12-12.5 was the problematic range

He's on his own now with releases. I've done enough for him over the years. Real talk -- beyond just sneakers. This was legit the first favor I ever asked from him.

That's how it be. Even with family. I got sooooooo many stories smh. At this point my circle is very small. And there's a lot of favors that's overdue but at this point I don't even bother.

Back
Top Bottom