Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
i dont remember it ever being this difficult for 7.5-9 before. I swore 12-12.5 was the problematic range

It's because of 2 reasons...

1. More people wear 8-10 than any other sizes. Men and Woman go after these sizes
2. Bot groups understand item 1 and load up processes against those sizes. Slack folks already know what I'm talking about!

So in reality size 11-13 are some of the best to cop if that's what you wear. I'm a size 10...it's definitely a gift and curse

It's because of 2 reasons...

1. More people wear 8-10 than any other sizes. Men and Woman go after these sizes
2. Bot groups understand item 1 and load up processes against those sizes. Slack folks already know what I'm talking about!

So in reality size 11-13 are some of the best to cop if that's what you wear. I'm a size 10...it's definitely a gift and curse

that bold part is not really true anymore, most bots shoot for random sizes because its quicker than said 7.5 - 9 are generally worth more so if you are looking for resell those are the sizes you would try to buy first.
it always comes back to resellers

that bold part is not really true anymore, most bots shoot for random sizes because its quicker than said 7.5 - 9 are generally worth more so if you are looking for resell those are the sizes you would try to buy first.
it always comes back to resellers

Shoutout to all the Asian resell buyers in FB groups constantly posting ' Buying all sizes 7.5 to 9.5 ". Thanks for driving the prices up cause I got my pair and now I got something valued lol ...ya'll the real MVP!

He picked them up saw how much they were going for and flipped it for profit for himself then hit him with the BS line.. " I got drunk last night, my bad forgot to pick it up"....LOL.

dude must've died to sleep till 3 smh especially seeing how it was all over social media on saturday morning smh

or he picked them up caught your W and passed you the L :rofl:g let us pray he didnt

Nah it was never reflected in my app. Those two stores are on top of it every time; it's where I always get them.

Doesn't matter either way; he's catching L's for everything from here on out. His connect is done with him lol

Nah it was never reflected in my app. Those two stores are on top of it every time; it's where I always get them.

Doesn't matter either way; he's catching L's for everything from here on out. His connect is done with him lol

lol just kidding pouring salt on the wounds

salt.jpg

i dont remember it ever being this difficult for 7.5-9 before. I swore 12-12.5 was the problematic range

struggle city now most of the time. luckily im in a decent group who helps and what not with what they can

but yea man it seems to be the sizes that are hitting the most resell wise anymore and people are picking up on it tryna cash out

He's on his own now with releases. I've done enough for him over the years. Real talk -- beyond just sneakers. This was legit the first favor I ever asked from him.
Dam bro that sucks. I got a few buddies that look out for me and I for them. Its a smooth process right now... But that can always change.

Yah I mean this has all basically been me looking out for him and getting nothing in return. Not kidding that I've floated the dude 30-40 pairs cause he couldn't afford it at the time and also didn't know how to get through for the releases anyway. So yah, he screws me over the first and only time I asked, we got issues. That's not what friends are.

Like I said...it went beyond shoes. To the point his own girl told me she wished he was more like me and had his stuff together.

It's cool whenever I get my pre-order pair, but he's gonna be out in the cold from now on. I can eat the small mark-up on the shoe to see a dude's real colors. Don't need leeches in my life. Guess it's a good thing though that you find it out over just shoes lol

Yah I mean this has all basically been me looking out for him and getting nothing in return. Not kidding that I've floated the dude 30-40 pairs cause he couldn't afford it at the time and also didn't know how to get through for the releases anyway. So yah, he screws me over the first and only time I asked, we got issues. That's not what friends are.

Like I said...it went beyond shoes. To the point his own girl told me she wished he was more like me and had his stuff together.

It's cool whenever I get my pre-order pair, but he's gonna be out in the cold from now on. I can eat the small mark-up on the shoe to see a dude's real colors. Don't need leeches in my life. Guess it's a good thing though that you find it out over just shoes lol

Bro you messed up by fronting your homie 30 pairs of shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom