Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
If y’all are in here to trade before you know what resale will settle at your buggin. No1 thought bred toes would climb that fast especially if you did the foot action jig

L on everything

SNKRS or bust for me smh

Only limited release I hit on there was the Kendrick Lamar Cortez

pmgWxku5p

END really putting the L in Launches.

I’ll hit on there one day....

Just got off waitlist, there’s hope fellas

10 mins head start means nothing these days. I got wait listed and have zero expectations. But amuse me, how does the WL process work? Did you have to enter confirmation number?

I haven’t taken a hard L since the Shadows. I copped them off of Stock X. I used to get Ls all of the time and would be Stock Xs best friend. Things improved for me once I upgraded phones and started using Face ID to pay on SNKRS app. I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not. I am generally able to catch finish line restocks on releases that are relatively limited when I strike out on SNKRS. I think my lucky streak is about to end on SNKRS and it will be back to waiting for restocks and stalking Stock X

**** wild.

Hit on bred toes

Hit on several game royals

Hit on track red

Cant get a ****ing bowling shoe

smh
Came off that waitlist bench and into the starting 5.

Annoyed to have to pick up around all those tourists/traffic on Hollywood Blvd, but I'll take it.

First FTL app W
i kind of hope I don’t get promoted off of the waitlist just because it will mean me considering telling my wife that we’re driving to the ghetto in Indy so that I can get a pair of shoes I’ll wear once a month

Hearing y’all talmbout coming off the waitlist is like hearing about Bigfoot riding around on Nessy.

Back
Top Bottom