What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
IMG_20180520_121003_330.jpg
I'm happy with my pair. Wasn't expecting Italian leather

If Nike don’t go ahead and ship my pair we are gonna have some issues. I’m trying to picked the best pair to rock asap then stock the other.

After some microscopic investigation I think those are LM's :rofl:

The midsoles are way too clean for the upper to have dirty look like that...

.....still a bum tho....

Ppl gotta understand that a shipped notification from Nike only means that someone has packed up your pair, scanned the label and stuck the label on a box. Shoes start moving tomorrow, and arriving Tuesday.

always wondered how some consignment shops are surviving, just speaking on the ones in my area. The shops are usually dead and quiet and every shoe they have is like $100-150 more than what you can get on Stockx, any body (sneaker heads) with a bit of common sense would just cop on stockx for cheaper. I agree Stockx is definitely killing these shops, they are doing what these consignment shops are doing but just on a more advance technological level. Their business is adapting to how everything else is advancing in this world with the convenience of the app, etc. Consignment shops just seem so old school and outdated, but then again...maybe im wrong.

There's a guy here in the new orleans area who has a website, built that into a storefront. You would be surprised how many people don't even realize you can buy shoes directly from Nike. Or that there are apps, websites for the physical stores. and this is over the last 5-6 years not just the last year or so.

I've gotten the comment "Nike has a website?!" at least 100 times since i started buying shoes in 2010.

You got drug dealers, ppl that make good money, or ppl that wanna stunt that buy from this dude with extreme loyalty and he has a few mid tier celebs that buy from him. And just as an example, he could take the say....2016 space jam, charge $325-375 (adjusting for demand) and sell out. He sells GRs for $250ish regularly. Ppl dont care cause they have the money in their hand and they want the shoe.

The last shoe I paid resell for was the 2013 run of jordan 1s, after that I said, if it aint retail im not buying it.

Back
Top Bottom