Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Glad all my pickups were in one mall and i was able to use rewards on them all. Also glad to have got my pair for free lol

IMAG4947.jpg

It’s garbage but the colorway is really nice. It got me in the end. I love the grey and sail accents in conjunction with the washed blue color, and some of the other details like the Union styled tongue.

Oh okay, I understand. It is a dope colorway and the union tongue is nice too; I definitely agree. Such as shame they unnecessarily threw flyleather on them.

Oh okay, I understand. It is a dope colorway and the union tongue is nice too; I definitely agree. Such as shame they unnecessarily threw flyleather on them.
Was there confirmation of flyleather? It looks and feels like normal.

does that SP19 font look less noticeable on some pairs? kinda looks faded and less visible on some of the pics posted on here... or maybe thats just lighting

Just snatched up a pair from shoe palace this SP synthetic pleather stuff feels like real leather somebody mentioned it was stiff

Someone offered me $350cdn for these, I'm in Canada and got them for $247 tax in this morning. Take it or **** it? Lol

I would’ve been into these in 17 or 18.. now I don’t see myself wearing enough. Getting grumpy with all this. Lol washed just picked up some trader Joe’s wine instead

I just inspected my pair, the leather isn’t that bad. It’s decent, definitely better than the 2013 Leather. The colorway is really nice in person.

Just got my Champs pair..anyone who wants em and doesn’t wear a money should have decent luck with unclaimed pairs from the list I just saw.

Back
Top Bottom