Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

I am so pissed. I went to champs to pick up my pair at 4 pm. The reservation said i had until 6 pm to grab them. The employee said they were told they could sell pairs not picked up at 3 pm. Anything i can do about this.

Was there confirmation of flyleather? It looks and feels like normal.

Plot thickens. Honestly IDK, every time I ask in here, everyone says it is. Some have claimed it’s weird stiff leather and you and like 1 other person I saw said it’s the same it’s always been.

I am so pissed. I went to champs to pick up my pair at 4 pm. The reservation said i had until 6 pm to grab them. The employee said they were told they could sell pairs not picked up at 3 pm. Anything i can do about this.

That’s B.S. I’d definitely reach out to corporate about that. Make sure to get the person’s name that told you that and the store manager’s name.

Military discount in full effect. These look great.

97407283-38CB-409C-AA0C-B8CE8306A88E.jpeg

Got my pair from SNKRS. When it comes to JB I have luck with SNKRS. I never have luck with draws. I struck on the foot apps for 6s. My only hope is SNKRS 2morrowz

these are pretty dope :nthat:

20190215_190740.jpg

leather not great, but looks much better than on the crimsons. flyleather or not, it's definitely not the usual stuff we've been getting

Make sure you get the employee's name and the store managers name. Then ask for the district and regional managers contact information. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Leather is def not same as 2018 version of tumble leather. These were made in vietnam and i can tell qc stamp and shoe trees are back to old style.

Sounds like your pair got backdoored. Hate to say that but it sure seems that way. Hard to believe a manager would risk disciplinary action over selling shoes out from under a reservation.

Did you have your phone with you? Doesn't it say in confrontation/reservation on the app what time you have to pick up by?

Drove 45 min to Shiekh to pick up my raffle pair. Get there and they said shipment didn't come in, but I can pay then to come pick up later this weekend when they arrive. Was pissed...

Back
Top Bottom