Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Yea it says “SP 19” so I’m thinking that might mean spring 2019

Yea that’s what we all thinking, spring 2019, but plz god let that just be a mark for the sample pair.

Don’t think I’d cop if they come with that spring 19 print. Tf you supposed to do when you’re wearing them in summer 2020 or fall 2021?

The whole idea goofy af and will not age well.

Yea I just saw the sneaker news JB spring preview and it say Jordan 1 with OW type text. So it’s looking like the text really is on there :smh:

In with no writing or with writing. Doesn't matter. The colorway is a light denim no brainer.

Are y’all really thinking the “SP 19 Air Jordan Retro OG” isn’t going to be on retail pairs, or are y’all trolling?

I legit can’t tell.

That text is there because the pair pictured is a sample; simple as that.

Retail pairs will NOT have the text on the side.

That OW influence has made JB slapping writings and labels on regular release is just :smh:

Agreed. I wish there was a num
Are y’all really thinking the “SP 19 Air Jordan Retro OG” isn’t going to be on retail pairs, or are y’all trolling?

I legit can’t tell.

That text is there because the pair pictured is a sample; simple as that.

Retail pairs will NOT have the text on the side.

Put money on it

the whole deconstructed look adds to the fact that they'll OW these and keep the text there, have samples ever come out with words on the side like that? I have no idea.

I wouldnt bet either way tho, yall have fun :lol:

CFFDCE94-4C69-4DB2-BB13-EC6A1CDA69D2.gif

samples don't come with writing on the side just for the sake of being a sample...if anything, the inside tag is labeled or stamped.

Yeah, I don't how this discussion even lasted this long when simply looking at previous samples and the fact that pictures of these from multiple sources all have that same writing should have killed that talk :lol:

That text is annoying af.. its not even playing to a theme.. just the time it released. WTF :lol:

Back
Top Bottom