Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Plot Twist: Goat and StockX buying up all the stock causing the spike, causing panic among buyers to get in and then earning even more money on the fees.

FTL and the apps have nothing to do with it. I'm almost sure that would be illegal.
It's the BIG money resellers..

Whoever it is I wish people wouldn’t be so dumb & keep paying the ridiculously high resale on everything, they got every hyped release from this year up almost $200-400 in the last week, it’s nuts

Is the black really going to be that shiny? I'm hoping its the same as usual....minus the glitter

Is the black really going to be that shiny? I'm hoping its the same as usual....minus the glitter
I've watched a few YT videos, some have mentioned that they are shinier than the Coutures....

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 1.39.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 1.39.40 PM.png

I've watched a few YT videos, some have mentioned that they are shinier than the Coutures....
I saw them in hand at Foot Locker on Saturday, they’re not even that shiny, it’s a slight gloss to them, everybody on YouTube was capping & their videos made them look bad, they actually look good in person, & the leather is cool too, I thought the sail midsole would look crazy, but it’s actually dope. Cop if you can fam.

Last edited:
AE is giving him retail space in their location and giving him capital to purchase inventory and try to push his concept (reselling/consignment) to the next level.

So AE agreed to loan out money for UN to buy inventory?
I was also confused on their partnership lol

I saw them in hand at Foot Locker on Saturday, they’re not even that shiny, it’s a slight gloss to them, everybody on YouTube was capping & their videos made them look bad, they actually look good in person, & they leather is cool too, I thought the sail midsole would look crazy, but it’s actually dope. Cop if you can fam.
I appreciate that insight fam, hoping to cop a few pairs....

I appreciate that insight fam, hoping to cop a few pairs....
No problem, I was on the same thing, plus I was contemplating even copping because I have the Sports Illustrated still on ice, & I try not to have too many similar colors with the same model, but these are pretty dope. I always try to cop what I can to make my pair cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom