Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Revealed and got dang
Then get a notification to check my ticket...
I’m deleting this pos worthless app :lol:

Manipulating the market?? You do realize how supply and demand works right?

No ****. Prices go up as time goes on with shoes. What doesn’t tend to happen is TS1s jumping $700 in 3 days, Mag BBs jumping $300+ in 2, and several others jumping significantly in price in the same small window. Specifically the smaller sizes.

Just got a pair in. I don't know if the mixed reviews had my expectations low or if they are just that dope but, in person, these work. The black leather is not nearly as glossy as pre-drop photos mad
20190624_133940.jpg
20190624_133940.jpg
e them appear to be. The leather quality is just as good as the pines and court purple's. Will def wear in nicely. Save for the red on the collar. It's not bad. It's just not as good as the leather on the pines or cp's. The quality on these are much better than the crimson tints. Wouldn't call these a wise man's NFRS either. Takes away from a good shoe. Makes it sound like a take down model when it's definitely not that. These definitely should have been marketed as the reverse Chciago's. Reverse Chicago. Not sure why Nike didn't run with that

Attachments

• 20190624_133954.jpg
    20190624_133954.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 4
Screenshot_20190624-141749.png

Light work.
They even already elf the toe box out for me ,them guys are the best . :ohwell:

J/p aside, I hope that toe box really don't look like that in person.

Took the first L on finishline a lil while ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190624-143533.png
    Screenshot_20190624-143533.png
    385.7 KB · Views: 9
1DAA7677-F26F-4448-83C4-9E5DB7A5DC75.jpeg
White/Sail laces looks dope on them to complete that reverse Chicago look, shame they didnt add those laces, but if I get a pair I will have atleast excuse to replace sail laces from my phantoms with red ones
Wow, I definitely agree. That looks dope, even better than the red laces. Nike is missing some easy selling points on these. How expensive can it be to add a pack of sail laces along with the red ones? Also, how hard would it have been to market these as Reverse Chicago 1's? I'm no Alfred P. Sloan but, these are marketing gimmes. The thing I like about the sail midsole and sail laces is that this is usually how the aging goes when trying to keep you kicks clean. Midsole can only be wiped down but so many times before it's not quite white anymore. Same with the laces. Some people don't like it but, given that it's a retro show from a vintage era I don't mind any aged characteristics.

normally I would say things like this would just be NT speculation and not likely true, such as having spent more money at footstores increases your odds of getting reserved

but as many shoes and how quickly prices have risen, it seems very suspicious 0]

People in the TS1 thread said it has something to do with Asian markets or something like that.

I believe it given that small sizes were effected far more than big ones, but considering how sharp and sudden the rise was it must have been done by one or a few very deep pocketed people if that’s the case

Edit: I know I sound a bit conspiracy crazy, but the random concurrent price spike on a bunch of shoes is suspicious as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom