Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

So after SNKRS messed up at 10:00 a.m. and said pending to sold out, I log on Monday morning and see the shoes on Footaction and Foot Locker. Could not get it to add to cart, called Footlocker and they gave me run around about glitch and then I asked for a supervisor and they helped me order a size 10.5. Couple hours later tried my hand at Footaction to get an 11.5 as well and after holding 28 min got through and just got the shipping confirm for both. So my twelve year old and hubby each got a pair coming.

Phone Order on FTL Size 11.5 - Order Confirmation Email came in 10:20AM
Phone Order on FTA Size 11.5 - Order Confirmation Email came in 10:55AM
Currently both orders say: Waiting Approval...
Patiently waiting for those shipping confirmations..

1 of my boys must’ve gotten thru to the coolest Rep at FTL, ordered 3 pairs in 1 order using the same card, with billing and shipping info the same as well. Sizes 10.5, 11 & 11.5.

Interested to see what happens...

Just got my Shipping Confirmation from FTL & FTA. :nthat:
My boy got his Shipping Confirmation from FTL as well. 3 pairs. 10.5-11.5
All paid with same card and same Billing/Shipping info...

So after SNKRS messed up at 10:00 a.m. and said pending to sold out, I log on Monday morning and see the shoes on Footaction and Foot Locker. Could not get it to add to cart, called Footlocker and they gave me run around about glitch and then I asked for a supervisor and they helped me order a size 10.5. Couple hours later tried my hand at Footaction to get an 11.5 as well and after holding 28 min got through and just got the shipping confirm for both. So my twelve year old and hubby each got a pair coming.

He's a lucky man :nthat:...assuming you are woman :wink:

Glad all my pairs shipped. Wish I had the stomach to double up in my size, instead I just ordered one size each for the homies. Didn't think they'd actually let me do it

Glad all my pairs shipped. Wish I had the stomach to double up in my size, instead I just ordered one size each for the homies. Didn't think they'd actually let me do it
Waiting for mine to ship. I ordered 2 pair of presto's with the ebates deal so I could reach my platinum status for future releases. Both orders are still in ready to ship mode

I'll just be happy my 1 pair ships. She was going to let me order two but I didn't have a different debit card with my wifes name. I wasn't chancing it either because of the threat of it being canceled. It was so hard to get this one pair.

I got a shipping notification but think it is for my presto's. How much weight is the bred toes for you guys with single orders. My package from UPS says 4.2 lbs

Back
Top Bottom