Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Yeah I cooked like 6 royals which is the most of one thing I ever got. Ooped two, kept two.

yeah bred toe release basically a rerun of royal release for me....no reserves, no raffle wins, struck out on websites on RD, and felt like trash all weekend.

thank nt gawds for the phone jigs on those mondays so i can get my 1 pair.

So should we expect to be able to make phone orders on the Monday after every release? I see someone said this was standard through east bay until recently? Has anyone tried it on a different release besides royals or bred toes?

So should we expect to be able to make phone orders on the Monday after every release? I see someone said this was standard through east bay until recently? Has anyone tried it on a different release besides royals or bred toes?

No, only wider releases-look at the release map and you should be able to figure out which ones this would work on.

This wouldn’t work on AS/FTL AJ3s, for example.

EDIT: This also wouldn’t work on 350s or HU NMDs because footsites get very little (if any) stock of those.

Can’t expect anything with sneaker releases anymore.

Ok I got my shipping confirmation which is by the way getting shipped to my old address. should I call UPS to make this change or?

Bred toes were on the site all weekend showing stock but can’t atc. Then it didn’t say no phone orders like it does on release day. Perfect storm.

how do the low sales on stockx work? i put my bid at 240 but i see some sales at 236 earlier this morning? how do that work and they just skipped over my bid. i see a lot of lower sales. how does that happen?

how do the low sales on stockx work? i put my bid at 240 but i see some sales at 236 earlier this morning? how do that work and they just skipped over my bid. i see a lot of lower sales. how does that happen?

Lower sales might be from other sites StockX tracks tbh.

Kickz.com finessed me nicely today. They returned my size 8.5 to the sender. The reason is because they forgot to send the invoice. They do not even offer to resend my shoes. Shady ****s. Luckily I hit on a pair yesterday.

Those could be older sales that just shipped. If you sold on StockX Friday or Saturday, I believe you had until today to ship.

Received shipping confirmation from FTL! Are you supposed to receive tracking number for each item if you doubled up?

Those could be older sales that just shipped. If you sold on StockX Friday or Saturday, I believe you had until today to ship.
i see. cause i keep seeing a bunch of lower sales sub 300 but i havent seen the asking price be that for the last couple of days now. just wondering how those low sales occur in the recent sales and if im missing anything.

Received shipping confirmation from FTL! Are you supposed to receive tracking number for each item if you doubled up?

in your shipping confirm do you see 1 pair as shipped or both? it should list what has shiopped. you can also check the weight. my 1 pair is listed at 3.5lbs.

Can’t believe people asked for 2 or more pairs on the phone but hey it’s a wild world out there. Be humble

Back
Top Bottom