Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Not gonna lie i thought about asking for 2 pairs on one order
But i didnt wanna risk getting both pairs cancelled
With phone orders i dont wanna mess around
Its one pair per order for me

Also got shipping from FTL :pimp:

Can’t believe people asked for 2 or more pairs on the phone but hey it’s a wild world out there. Be humble

I was waiting for a comment like this. You would of done the same. I see 99% of yall flexing multiple pairs on social media, filling out multiple raffles with different emails, getting moms, dads, girlfriends to fill them out. Having your kids, brothers, uncles all wait for in store raffle sign ups. Lets not act all innocent here. And isn't this your 2nd or 3rd pair of bred toe 1s? I seen you write one release day you were picking up your FTL app reserved pair or something and you said you doubling on BC3s too. Why dont you let everyone else eat then? There was nothing wrong about ordering more than 1 pair on the phone. No different than what you and everyone else is doing. No one was breaking any rules if the rep allowed you to place it. Kind of hate these comments....cause I know everyone who says it would of done the same given the chance.

Just got my shipping confirmation! Can’t believe after all the griping I did I got these

we in there famo

tenor.gif

Not gonna lie i thought about asking for 2 pairs on one order
But i didnt wanna risk getting both pairs cancelled
With phone orders i dont wanna mess around
Its one pair per order for me

Also got shipping from FTL :pimp:
Honestly, if there wasn’t people like us just getting 1 pair think how fast they would have sold out. Not a dig at all to those that got a couple just making a statement

My girl called me greedy for ordering five pairs: received 2 cancellations from size?, 1 cancellation from distance... luckily my 2 foot locker orders went through though. Sad that you have to order as much as you can today to end up with one secure pair at least.

i see. cause i keep seeing a bunch of lower sales sub 300 but i havent seen the asking price be that for the last couple of days now. just wondering how those low sales occur in the recent sales and if im missing anything.

when offers are accepted they count as well. It's the first of the month and people start selling below asking price and returning stuff that bricked to stores before that statement is due.

it wouldnt be that offeres got accepted because i have bids higher than the ones accepted and that wouldnt make sense to me..

I don't really understand people getting so hyped about Jordan 1's in a non-OG colorway.

Objectively 1's and 2's are garbage for support and comfort. Paying $300+ for a shoe designed in the early 80's seems insane to me haha.

These at retail make sense, but man I feel like people are blowing their loads too soon on these and paying way too much money. Let the dust settle and I bet these sit at $200-$225.

Lol did you just "ACTUALLY" about AJ1 comfort?

Yeah, stockx sales are all over the place. Posted a week later, from other sites, I’ve even had stuff not pass inspection but still stay on there as a sell.

how do the low sales on stockx work? i put my bid at 240 but i see some sales at 236 earlier this morning? how do that work and they just skipped over my bid. i see a lot of lower sales. how does that happen?
StockX monitors other sales across the internet iirc, not just their own site

Might be wrong

I was waiting for a comment like this. You would of done the same. I see 99% of yall flexing multiple pairs on social media, filling out multiple raffles with different emails, getting moms, dads, girlfriends to fill them out. Having your kids, brothers, uncles all wait for in store raffle sign ups. Lets not act all innocent here. And isn't this your 2nd or 3rd pair of bred toe 1s? I seen you write one release day you were picking up your FTL app reserved pair or something and you said you doubling on BC3s too. Why dont you let everyone else eat then? There was nothing wrong about ordering more than 1 pair on the phone. No different than what you and everyone else is doing. No one was breaking any rules if the rep allowed you to place it. Kind of hate these comments....cause I know everyone who says it would of done the same given the chance.

I think the whole “let everyone else eat” thing is BS. You don’t owe people who you don’t know anything. As long as you’re not intentionally screwing people and businesses over (I.e. using a bot that crashes a website) or doing other shady stuff, I don’t see copping multiples through honest means to be an issue.

This thread was getting busy calling in, I tried to join in to get my true size, did my business and hoped many in this thread could score after me. I enjoy that chase. 2 locals need pairs so I am always looking out. It's a hobby. :nthat:

It was such crazy luck to get through to score a pair, last thing on my mind was asking for 2-3-4 pairs at that time! You act like I'm salty when I am thankful to have gotten the opportunity.

There's always going to be guys that come here with a holier than thou attitude, only to be guilty of doing exactly what they're preaching against.
I would guess 99 percent of NT has sold a pair of shoes for profit. We all have. That by definition means we're resellers.
BUT, many of us don't brag about it. That's the difference.
Cook in silence, reap your rewards and don't spoil it for yourself by telling everyone "the jig".

Before the NT detectives get busy, I probably have talked about it myself before. I learned not to and try to just be gracious. My motives are to a) get other stuff I want or b) pay off debt.

Time to pay up if you really want these. No sense complaining about it now.
My sheik shoes will have FCFS on either Thursday or Friday
Very limited quantities

Well gotta take vacation Thursday/ Friday morning.

Well see.... maybe it’s another L
Or my job requires me to take no vacation those mornings..... that would be automatic L.

how do the low sales on stockx work? i put my bid at 240 but i see some sales at 236 earlier this morning? how do that work and they just skipped over my bid. i see a lot of lower sales. how does that happen?

Here is some clarification for you & anyone else not aware:

• StockX sales history is a snapshot of the market as a whole. The sales data displayed there comes from many different sources including other marketplaces, apps, consignment shops, resellers, social media, and, of course, StockX.
  • For that reason, it is possible that a product sold for more than your Ask on another channel. Or, it is possible a sale occurred for less than your current Bid.
  • Sorry for any confusion this may cause, but our belief is that more data is always better than less. Rest assured, however, that if yours is the lowest Ask/Highest Bid on StockX, your trade will be confirmed first.

I personally feel StockX should only report StockX sales, but that is just me.

PO

I was waiting for a comment like this. You would of done the same. Kind of hate these comments....cause I know everyone who says it would of done the same given the chance.

i got the chance and i didnt do the same. i got through for 1 pair. and i got thru early, so there were many sizes left. i most likely could have asked for a 2nd in the same order but i only needed 1 and it shipped today so im happy.

dont say everyone.

Agreed, stockx provides very distorted sales data. Hopefully that new app suplex can incorporate sales at each platform into their app.

Back
Top Bottom