Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Has anyone got shipping from Villa?
I’m convinced my orders getting cancelled

I called today to check on my order and it was stuck in order verification. They verified my info and released the order to ship. I suggest calling to expedite the process.

Exactly. I get 16 a year and think I've only used like 3 so far. I thought this was one of the perks of being salaried versus hourly

What do you do where you get 16? That’s a lot. I get 12 a year working for a commuter railroad. Around thousands of people a day. Luckily only have used 3 sick days in 3 and a half years of being on the job.

The guy whose "loop" cut an elderly couple in line? And then tried (and failed) to intimidate a fellow NT member, threatening to jump him (which is lame AF)? And says he'd rather someone disrespect his mother than play a shoe-raffle-prank on him?

Yeah, no. Character > Shoes
Also, making money reselling < kissing a female other than grandma

What do you all think about ppl paying homeless ppl to stand in line for them to cop shoes? :lol:

Is it a bad or good deed?

Down here, Houston. You pretty much have to show up early to lines or u will get caught behind 20 homeless people in line that someone paid lol

What do you all think about ppl paying homeless ppl to stand in line for them to cop shoes? :lol:

Dude I don’t even know. I’d never do it. But I mean this is a hobby to me, not a job. I already have one of those.

I call that cheap labor, they gonna stand around anyway might as well pay them to do it for you

Dude I don’t even know. I’d never do it. But I mean this is a hobby to me, not a job. I already have one of those.

Yeah at first I was on my high horse like damn how could somebody use ppl that like etc etc. then I really thought about it and then as like well, I mean they were gonna be standing around anyways. Now they’re making $$

What do you do where you get 16? That’s a lot. I get 12 a year working for a commuter railroad. Around thousands of people a day. Luckily only have used 3 sick days in 3 and a half years of being on the job.
you dont wanna know bout my job then lol.....FTO (flexible time off) no limit and no accruing.

as long as my boss is cool with it and i'm on my business, i can take as many days off as i want. last year, i took 21 days plus 5 paternity days, all paid.

you dont wanna know bout my job then lol.....FTO (flexible time off) no limit and no accruing.

as long as my boss is cool with it and i'm on my business, i can take as many days off as i want. last year, i took 21 days plus 5 paternity days, all paid.
Good perk. Understandable for people on salary.

Hourly here so I get compensated for the extra hours and working my days off. They tax the hell out of us though on the railroad.

Good perk. Understandable for people on salary.

Hourly here so I get compensated for the extra hours and working my days off. They tax the hell out of us though on the railroad.
It's all good. The homie Trump hooking us up with fatter paychecks.

Yeah I get people saying those who struck out should have tried harder, or what not but I tried man. I was at FCFS Nike at 4am only to be told at 9am before doors even open that they had no 11.5 And it was cold as hell out there. I tried on apps, called stores and even got through on the phone, but there was only one size 12 left. So, yeah I’m not trying to take away from anyone, but I’m
Salty when I see someone got 11 pairs lol.

How many raffles did you join? Also, how in the world did you not eat during the FTL and FA phone orders yesterday? I called an hour after people on here started doing it and they still had a FSR.

Down here, Houston. You pretty much have to show up early to lines or u will get caught behind 20 homeless people in line that someone paid lol

i counter that by paying the homeless guy $5 more than what he got paid to stand in line, to let me stand in front of him. or i just tell him straight up yo, i will give u $10 to get off the line and just dip with that other guys money + the $10 im gonna give you. whats the other guy gonna do? go around the entire city hunting homeless peeps? good luck wit that. homeless peeps can move fast and not be found if they dont wanna be found. facts.

Back
Top Bottom