Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Think I'm going to join the bot fam...tired of all the L's lol

Any recommendations?

You do realize bots basically led to the phone order scenario, right? FTL removed Sat stock because of the massive amount of bots and we got to feast yesterday via phone order because of idiots and their bots failing to cop. During one of my phone orders yesterday, the rep I spoke to told me this (which makes sense why they had a massive amount of stock).

I disagree if the person who copped multiples is posting to say how much they like the shoe, how can you hate on them? If they are posting about how much resell $ they are going to make (which is really irrelevant when actually discussing a shoe) I agree with you. Context matters, tbh.

Well, of course. However, there's no necessity in having an egregious amount of pairs and I don't buy that anyone who posts pictures of those hauls does so out of "how much they like the shoe."

You do realize bots basically led to the phone order scenario, right? FTL removed Sat stock because of the massive amount of bots and we got to feast yesterday via phone order because of idiots and their bots failing to cop. During one of my phone orders yesterday, the rep I spoke to told me this (which makes sense why they had a massive amount of stock).

interesting

Sounds good but doesn't help me personally at all. I do what every other sneaker lover does and just hasnt been working out for me so alternative is what.....THIS

@airforce1king was definitely the KING of the multiple kick post. Dude use to be in threads with 6 pairs minimum every time.

I've only been around for a few months, but I've never seen a post of his that bothered me. Maybe because he doesn't follow up his flex pictures with garbage statements like "you guys obviously didn't try hard enough" or whatever.

giphy.gif

People who put in the legwork and genuinely LIKE the shoes should be respected for this tbh. It’s not easy to put in the work and/or make the connections to pull of a 6 pair purchase of a hyped release.

Sorry, I just plainly disagree that any sort of labor ought to go into purchasing whimsical personal property. Designed scarcity is a disgusting man-made concept.

Yeah I get people saying those who struck out should have tried harder, or what not but I tried man. I was at FCFS Nike at 4am only to be told at 9am before doors even open that they had no 11.5 And it was cold as hell out there. I tried on apps, called stores and even got through on the phone, but there was only one size 12 left. So, yeah I’m not trying to take away from anyone, but I’m
Salty when I see someone got 11 pairs lol.

Yeah I get people saying those who struck out should have tried harder, or what not but I tried man. I was at FCFS Nike at 4am only to be told at 9am before doors even open that they had no 11.5 And it was cold as hell out there. I tried on apps, called stores and even got through on the phone, but there was only one size 12 left. So, yeah I’m not trying to take away from anyone, but I’m
so take that 12 sell it and look for your 11.5, simple.

I tried my butt off for frags, including having 3 people in other countries trying for me. Took me 3 years to finally get.

I strike out on every single entry lol

Not as bad as Royal 1s where as “everybody eats”

Back
Top Bottom