Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

916B0417-C7D1-45F0-8F66-892A609492A6.jpeg

Hmm

Yep that's how they come. I kinda like the more tumbled leather...although the smoother leather looks more cleaner. So I kept one of each! I did Royals and Bred like this too. Wish I had a shot at another SBB smh...got cart jacked and I copped TD 350 instead!

lol Speak for yourself.

Where do you live? I'm in DMV. Kix scene is crazy out here

DMV sneakergroups on FB are filled with some characters lol Hell, FCFS spots on RD are filled with so many sketchy resellers. Nike Georgetown even has police come to the store if the release draws big enough crowds. Some dudes even come all the way from Woodbridge to cop for resale haha

A combo of the manufacturer (purposely limits production in order to create hype, which is fine, that's their right), and the guys using BOTS which are against most website's TOCs (so, not fine), and the backdoor bandits.

At the end of the day it's just shoes, so whatever. But let's place blame where it belongs.

Lmao dude we all ate via phone order yesterday BECAUSE of bots on Saturday... FTL reps confirmed this.

DMV sneakergroups on FB are filled with some characters lol Hell, FCFS spots on RD are filled with so many sketchy resellers. Nike Georgetown even has police come to the store if the release draws big enough crowds. Some dudes even come all the way from Woodbridge to cop for resale haha

lol Exactly! S**t is beyond me to get some kix.

For a while, I left the sneaker scene completely. Came back and still catching L's which is why now I'm saying F it.....Bot Time!

Beat me to it lol

i counter that by paying the homeless guy $5 more than what he got paid to stand in line, to let me stand in front of him. or i just tell him straight up yo, i will give u $10 to get off the line and just dip with that other guys money + the $10 im gonna give you. whats the other guy gonna do? go around the entire city hunting homeless peeps? good luck wit that. homeless peeps can move fast and not be found if they dont wanna be found. facts.

That’s a pretty solid idea. But the thing is, if the reseller is there with the homeless people they can just match your offer or beat it.

That’s a pretty solid idea. But the thing is, if the reseller is there with the homeless people they can just match your offer or beat it.

that dude aint gonna be around at 3am when i slide his homeless guy $10 to get the heck off the line, dip and go get some beer LOL....if hes there then hes dumb cause he just paid a guy to stand in line for him, while hes out there standing there as well....might as well stand in line yaself.

this is IF i still did lines etc, which i dont and havent for years now. but would b funny and fun tho lol

just a thought.

bots are a gamble, you're buying software, paying for proxies and server rental to pretty much have more chances at copping.. depending on how limited the release is, sometimes you won't even get a pair since there are so many other competitors. it increases your chances at copping but that's it.

Lmao dude we all ate via phone order yesterday BECAUSE of bots on Saturday... FTL reps confirmed this.

Right. And wasn't that a better experience than having to battle bots on SNKRS and raffles from around the world and striking out? It's nice when you're actually given a fair chance.

How you can possibly not understand that bots usually = less people who genuinely want the shoes can purchase the shoes.

I got a size 9.5 trying to trade for a 10. Found out about Shiekh doing pre order (fcfs). Got there asap. Saw 2 of my boys in line. My boy got me a size 10 (he was about 10 heads infront of me) another friend was 2 heads in front of me but his card declined lol so I'm hooking him up with my 9.5 for retail and copping my friends size 10 for retail he ooped me. Ended up copping a size 11. They had 1 more pair after me I came in clutch! So I'm trading my boy my size 11 for a 7gs for my girl plus $40. Same guy that got me my size 10. We all win!

dudes acting like this bot and that bot are guarantees lol.....did the guy only sell that bot to you and maybe a few others? most likely not. theres probably TONS of others who also copped this top rated bot as well and running it against u at the same time. alotta times with an even better setup (connection, server, proxies, etc...) than you.

yall didnt come up that good....the biggest winner is the dude selling everyone that bot hahaha

I got a size 9.5 trying to trade for a 10. Found out about Shiekh doing pre order (fcfs). Got there asap. Saw 2 of my boys in line. My boy got me a size 10 (he was about 10 heads infront of me) another friend was 2 heads in front of me but his card declined lol so I'm hooking him up with my 9.5 for retail and copping my friends size 10 for retail he ooped me. Ended up copping a size 11. They had 1 more pair after me I came in clutch! So I'm trading my boy my size 11 for a 7gs for my girl plus $40. Same guy that got me my size 10. We all win!

giphy.gif

All this bots aint ish talk but I see no other alternatives.

LOL are you guys mad there will be more competition? I'm buying a faster comp to go with it lol and increasing internet speed hopefully that increases my chances.

I think we all know all methods are a gamble unless you have a direct link to a worker that has pull.

dudes acting like this bot and that bot are guarantees lol.....did the guy only sell that bot to you and maybe a few others? most likely not. theres probably TONS of others who also copped this top rated bot as well and running it against u at the same time. alotta times with an even better setup and proxies than you.

yall didnt come up that good....the biggest winner is the dude selling everyone that bot hahaha

Preach bro! And it gets even more deeper than but you pretty much summed it up. I also follow almost every top bot maker and some famous script writers to monitor their success and exploits.

I would like police to be on site.
bots are a gamble, you're buying software, paying for proxies and server rental to pretty much have more chances at copping.. depending on how limited the release is, sometimes you won't even get a pair since there are so many other competitors. it increases your chances at copping but that's it.
Well don’t the service provider, bot producer gain your credit card info?
dudes acting like this bot and that bot are guarantees lol.....did the guy only sell that bot to you and maybe a few others? most likely not. theres probably TONS of others who also copped this top rated bot as well and running it against u at the same time. alotta times with an even better setup and proxies than you.

Well
That mean bots is a must, right? Don’t fumble on the 1 yard line

Back
Top Bottom