Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Shiekh FCFS was a mess today only 1 full size run......

do you guys think it'd be possible to size swap a 12 for a size 9? :'(

I just want a pair to wear but people in the front knew the manager and walked out with 2-3 pairs... :smh:

For real tho, how did you guys know FL was guna get pairs Monday?

It was loaded on the website i believe on sunday for FTL and FTA
Showed in stock for most sizes
But couldn't add to cart
I actually tried a phone order on sunday but got shot down
Someone forgot who posted that he got thru on a phone order monday morning
I was watching this thread and people were getting thru so i kept trying
It took me 5 reps to place my order
I think they lifted no phone orders shortly after 9am

33D60D3C-649C-4FE3-97D6-10BF94318B9A.jpeg

Comparison pic last night of the new Bredtoes with my other black/red rotation pairs.
Black laces in BT’s would’ve been better, changed em after the pic oh well.

Bredtoes don’t have too meaningful story for me yet. Breds my favorite shoe ever and BlackToes my first big W for a remastered 1 on SNKRS cop, been loving and wearing since day 1.

Shiekh FCFS was a mess today only 1 full size run......

do you guys think it'd be possible to size swap a 12 for a size 9? :'(

I just want a pair to wear but people in the front knew the manager and walked out with 2-3 pairs... :smh:

Sell your pair on the market and buy a size 12. Even if you have to add a few $, both sizes are fairly common and the difference shouldn’t be too drastic.

The problem is that there's been a lot of the latter on this thread, while many people who really wanted a pair to wear struck out completely.

Personally, I enjoy seeing on-foot pics from people who love Js. I don't really care for pics of resellers showing off their hauls. Good for them, not hating, but who really wants to see those pics?
Well, you have alp's presence in here, The guy who steps over children to buy out gs pairs.
Then comes in to say how much he spent and how much he sold for. But he's cool with y'all (not you specifically)

I know these super easy to match with but what yall rocking with these?

inb4 Falcons jersey
i wear ones like any other pair shoes, colors really dont matter. i dont get to dress casually with sneakers often but when i do its literally in a variation of this out fit. denim shirts are life dont care if its unfashionable:lol:
Kanye-West-Balmain-Denim-Shirt-jeans-Nike-Air-Yeezy-sneakers-Los-Angeles-Lakers-Christmas-game-1.jpg

mb-jordan-weekend-post-2.jpg

blue-denim-shirt-black-chinos-grey-leather-low-top-sneakers-original-18383.jpg

6df95f9b869937f402087f321889c950.jpg

Well, you have alp's presence in here, The guy who steps over children to buy out gs pairs.
Then comes in to say how much he spent and how much he sold for. But he's cool with y'all (not you specifically)
I've worn more shoes then you bought in your lifetime that's why

People who put in the legwork and genuinely LIKE the shoes should be respected for this tbh. It’s not easy to put in the work and/or make the connections to pull of a 6 pair purchase of a hyped release.
I don't knock anyone for having multiples. Just coming in here to flex is a different story.

When y'all say "phone order" what exactly does that mean? Like you called in yesterday to place the order for the shoes and they had them?

I don't knock anyone for having multiples. Just coming in here to flex is a different story.

I disagree if the person who copped multiples is posting to say how much they like the shoe, how can you hate on them? If they are posting about how much resell $ they are going to make (which is really irrelevant when actually discussing a shoe) I agree with you. Context matters, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom