Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

DFW folks FCFS on the 1’s @ 9 AM:

258F8F80-F69E-4DAD-BDEB-39973E10C8BC.jpeg

I’ll try to cop on my break through snkrs. If I can’t I’ll just spend that money on this undercover hoodie.

Lol I guess

But it’s always the same ****eryy

Dude in line to resell head to toe newest supreme bape vlone offwhite outfit and nice kicks for 12 hour camp

Friend(s) come by in similar attire and they act like groupies with each other and give each other tons of false information about current/prior/next release clogging up the sidewalk and or doorway of the store

And can’t follow simple instructions to clear the door/sidewalk regardless of repeatedly being told to do so by store employee or security or we will shut release down

Then gets upset at employee/security when they lose their cool due to them not following directions

Store employee comes out at a point says “sold out”

Said resellers and groupies don’t believe them and crowd the door and even enter the store in hopes to find the one pair employee MUST have not seen but only they could

Doesn’t happen

They stand around some more

Then slowly walk away leaving garbage and in many cases chairs/crates left behind

Like the ****s comical to me lol

Stuff like this makes me not mind only talking to sneakerheads online and copping 99% of my kicks online as well. I cant deal with ****ery like that.

Lol I guess

But it’s always the same ****eryy

Dude in line to resell head to toe newest supreme bape vlone offwhite outfit and nice kicks for 12 hour camp

Friend(s) come by in similar attire and they act like groupies with each other and give each other tons of false information about current/prior/next release clogging up the sidewalk and or doorway of the store

And can’t follow simple instructions to clear the door/sidewalk regardless of repeatedly being told to do so by store employee or security or we will shut release down

Then gets upset at employee/security when they lose their cool due to them not following directions

Store employee comes out at a point says “sold out”

Said resellers and groupies don’t believe them and crowd the door and even enter the store in hopes to find the one pair employee MUST have not seen but only they could

Doesn’t happen

They stand around some more

Then slowly walk away leaving garbage and in many cases chairs/crates left behind

Like the ****s comical to me lol

Sounds like you been to a few campouts yourself... This type of description you can write a novel

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

On SNKRS, do you guys leave it on the front page til they go live and click the tag from there or do you go into the page dedicated to the shoe and click the tag from that point? Curious regarding strategy on that

On SNKRS, do you guys leave it on the front page til they go live and click the tag from there or do you go into the page dedicated to the shoe and click the tag from that point? Curious regarding strategy on that
My strategy is have a computer up that has 2 browsers up (Chrome and Opera) with different accounts on it, wait on the page till it goes live; being there 10 minutes prior and having my phone loaded with the app ready sitting on the release page. Works most of the time that’s how I get my double ups.

Stuff like this makes me not mind only talking to sneakerheads online and copping 99% of my kicks online as well. I cant deal with ****ery like that.

Yea I’ve long given up that line/camp stuff just too much nonsense

Sounds like you been to a few campouts yourself... This type of description you can write a novel

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Oh yea years back I’ve done my fair share of camps never 12 hours or anything like that though

But even now when I pass by them it’s legit the same thing still just some newer faces and sadly some old faces too

I’ll be 38 this year I haven’t camped in probably 14 years and the older I get the more I’m like yea chill lol

Plus like I said the logic behind it makes zero sense

I think it’s gonna go $230 after the release today then $220 and maybe desperate sellers wanna get their initial budget back after people’s NDC pairs come in.

First FCFS cop that I actually got my spot in line the day before... Super limited quantity at one of my go to spots to cop which has now been blown thanks to social media, but I digress...

I was 15th in a line of 50+ Idfk what anyone after 25 was thinking waiting in line. First 5 kids pulled up 7p the day before. W none the less

Attachments

• FF9EDD21-BCF3-4041-A91A-6607FF855772.jpeg
    FF9EDD21-BCF3-4041-A91A-6607FF855772.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 20
  • D4386C36-75EF-40E9-9DB1-FC71CA7179F1.jpeg
    D4386C36-75EF-40E9-9DB1-FC71CA7179F1.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom