Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

DTLR at the mall I’m at has a 8 on display.

Dude picked them up and wanted to buy and the chick said “they are all on reserve until 2”

Why even do that then? :smh:

These things are
20180224_124912.jpg

These aren’t banned and with a black tongue these certainly ain’t black toes.. I don’t think the 3 should be compared in a sense, that if you have one you don’t need the other, or one is a consolidation for the other. All 3 of those are different in their own right.

Ps I own banneds and skipped black toes because I don’t like white tongues.

My girls size 6 has this mark and it won’t come off. I won another size 6 at a mall 40 minutes away. Would y’all go get the other pair?

D4E09B2C-BCF1-44F2-A8E5-BDE6DF6CB91A.jpeg

I’m glad it’s like this. BCs were an absolute must for me. These are fire but I’ll move on.
Same here. I bought my bc 3’s last week off GOAT. They’ll be here Monday they gotta go through the whole authentication process. I only paid $250+ $10 shipping for them so $30 over retail for an absolute must cop. But these bred toes are $400 on goat. No thanks. I like the bred toes I’m not hating but not paying that price. I could get a pair of infrared 6’s I been wanting to add to my collection or the AJ1 banned.

Anyone ever have an issue with the footstores not having your size when you go to pick up before the deadline? I know the deadline is 3pm local time, but has it ever occurred where they "accidentally" sold your pair?
I sold a reserved pair by accident once when I worked at FTL. Fortunately the person that won the raffle never showed up to get them. I also had an assistant manager accidentally sell one of the employee's pairs. Tanner never did get over that. :lol:

Hmm so first time trying to cop on snkrs..I never got the "I got em" screen, but when I would go back to the app it would say purchased where it usually says buy now. Now when I log it it says sold out and nothing under previous orders. Weird.

Snkrs lagged so I struck out. I checked out on footlocker while still pending on nike. Still better than the rigged draw. Time to pick up my app pairs!

Back
Top Bottom