Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

So, people with 10M...were you hitting? Are we moving in a direction where 10M soon won't mean anything? If there are more people with 10M than pairs released we're in for a year of Ls no matter what we do. NT fam stay strong...onward and upward!
I’m in Chicago with 2 Foot Action 10m accounts and 1 Foot Locker 10m account.

9 stores and I took 9 Ls. Luckily my best friend entered at Saint Alfred for me and won.

I was able to grab a pair from FTL and FTA app with a 10M head start. I woke up this morning to help my boy land his size when they dropped. NIKE was handing out Ls left and right, it’s truly becoming a pain to cop on SNKRS when it was much easier before. Finally I carted 2 pair around 10:30 on FTL after pressing the purchase button a million times in a row but had to drop one so I didn’t get canceled. Painless checkout and sending them to my homie for a bottle of Hibiki.

Truly depends on your location, Carolina Place and Southpark FTL had TONS of pairs that even 6M people can hit with but Gastonia Eastridge FTA had only a good 2-3 size run of each size.

Should I go ahead and pay resale now or wait a bit? The price is hovering around $260-280 on StockX and other places. The whole release process with these has been such a headache lol
in the same boat. prices usually go down 5-7 days after release day when people get their shipments in. hoping for a price dip, lowkey jig, or someone from #teamnineandahalf looking out for brethren.

$134 with military discount :nthat:
IMG_0600.jpg

Walked into FTL, just after I made my purchase dude that was next wore a size 9.5. Request said size, & the manager comes back with the “So you’re my unlucky one...” Store Manager went on to explain that they “over raffled”. So there was no size, & that the best she could do was hold a 10.0 if nobody claimed it by 3 PM. Dude was so calmed about it, I hope he had one else where...

Walked into FTL, just after I made my purchase dude that was next wore a size 9.5. Request said size, & the manager comes back with the “So you’re my unlucky one...” Store Manager went on to explain that they “over raffled”. So there was no size, & that the best she could do was hold a 10.0 if nobody claimed it by 3 PM. Dude was so calmed about it, I hope he had one else where...

He should have asked to see where the backdoor is.

So, people with 10M...were you hitting? Are we moving in a direction where 10M soon won't mean anything? If there are more people with 10M than pairs released we're in for a year of Ls no matter what we do. NT fam stay strong...onward and upward!

My 10 minute HS has not been winning my anything lately. I used to win more frequently in the beginning, but not any more.

I was really caught off guard by how limited these ended up being. Started out as first come first served at FL, then later in the week switched to raffle. I struck out everywhere and paying resale now on a shoe 2 months ago I felt confident I’d be able to get lol.

Dude got finessed. That's when you get on the phone with a customer service manager.

He should have asked to see where the backdoor is.

You know how it goes fam, that’s why I try to be there as soon as they open the gate.
Didn’t go until a little past noon, got a little lucky... I checked my pair as I walked out, but didn’t see anything crazy. So I was cool, as we walked out I had my little sister check her pair before we left. Glad we did, ‘cause her pair had the red dye all over the midsole, & it wasn’t scrubbing off so they brought her another pair. Which in GS she wear that common women size 5.5/6.0, so it all worked out!

Almost waited in line for people who hoping for unclaimed pairs....

Just got mine from the flight 23 store on Fulton. Easy peasy. These will replace my 2013 breds. No need to hunt down the 2016 joints for me...

Almost waited in line for people who hoping for unclaimed pairs....

Just got mine from the flight 23 store on Fulton. Easy peasy. These will replace my 2013 breds. No need to hunt down the 2016 joints for me...

They didn't passed wristbands this morning? I would think they did

Back
Top Bottom