Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

let me just put it out there, tumbled leather doesn't mean good quality.

sides are tumbled like hell to look like the SBB side panel but its hard as hell and no where near SBB quality

still a good shoe just warning those expecting mirrored SBB shoe or never had or seen SBB.

I think it's the "nowhere near" part that I can't get down with lol. To me "nowhere near" would be like 2013 breds or 2013 chis. They are, at the very least, NEAR sbb quality. Come on now. You wouldn't agree?

5F9861C3-8880-46E1-A63A-B2AF30B3F4EA.jpeg

Oooooo you know just another SADDERDAY :smokin:nthat::pimp:

Hopefully, picked up the women’s pair for the correct outsole.

>D:smokin

HOH was a waste of time. 20 heads waiting for 10% of the stock, at least according to the employee

I think it's the "nowhere near" part that I can't get down with lol. To me "nowhere near" would be like 2013 breds or 2013 chis. They are, at the very least, NEAR sbb quality. Come on now. You wouldn't agree?

No they aren’t. They appear to be til you
Actually feel it. It’s nust been made to appear the same but the touch and feel are nothing alike

Just my opinion of course and I’ve seen others mention the same

No they aren’t. They appear to be til you
Actually feel it. It’s nust been made to appear the same but the touch and feel are nothing alike

Just my opinion of course and I’ve seen others mention the same

this 100%. looks r deceiving.that side panel looks tumbly and stuff like the sbbs....but u gotta feel the softness. that side panel nowhere as soft and plush as sbb. not saying its crap just saying dont expect these to be sbb.

Not sure which china knockoffs you buy but pretty sure that isn't the case. I have over 75+ wears and they are still the most insanely comfortable runner to this day.

Mic drop
Yep I have a pair of the triple whites that I got jusssssttt before all the Kanye hype over them started...I’m a fat ***, walk all over NYC everyday, and wore that pair 2-3 times a week for a long time. They look like **** now but the comfort is still there 100%. Same with all my other pairs... comfort stays (I was surprised). Now the soles....those go quick on UB’s (that continental ish isn’t working )

Why would you think they still have?

If they do, will be backdoored by employees.

Will I call? Yes.
But expect to waste time plus take more L’s
because #eastbaygate last year for the royals release. everyone on the royals thread got to eat on that monday morning, including me who cuddled multiple Ls that whole weekend.

because #eastbaygate last year for the royals release. everyone on the royals thread got to eat on that monday morning, including me who cuddled multiple Ls that whole weekend.
I took 7 L’s and didn’t cop

Everybody ate and the image of a dude eating cereal like crazy was everywhere

So I never understood where did “everybody are” cane from

Well then call the FTA FTL headquarters then.

East bay didn’t drop.

my bad for the misinfo if eastbay didnt drop. i thought they did since FA and FTL did...but then again champs didnt so who knows.

but i could have SWORE that in the bred toe thread during the morning madness i seen somebody post that they checked out on eastbay....swear i did....mayb they was trollin?

Back
Top Bottom