Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

So after securing the bc3 on a 6m headstart from ftl first time ever using the system. I said what the hay, tried again on a 6m headstart on these. Got the reserve from the same HOH. Didn't want to get mean mugged by the wife when I walked in with these, so I showed her the screen shot and asked if I should? She replied with "get em". Getting that Michael Kors bag for her on vday had to have eased this situation

Ok so now who’s ready for Blue Chicago’s and Shadow 1s?
154C3595-BC92-46A8-B685-4A3D260A7ADA.jpeg 8CF7C696-E295-4AB5-9E21-63A71AC31A19.jpeg
I’m all in.

Pic compares to Fragment 1s
BE5ED4FB-1527-4DB8-B0C1-A6D0436CEBA1.png

Royal Chicago 1s thread here
https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-game-royal.669106/page-2
Only reason to get Blue Chicago’s is to get some angelus paint and turn them into Frags.

Footlocker had more of these than I expected.

Walked into FTL, just after I made my purchase dude that was next wore a size 9.5. Request said size, & the manager comes back with the “So you’re my unlucky one...” Store Manager went on to explain that they “over raffled”. So there was no size, & that the best she could do was hold a 10.0 if nobody claimed it by 3 PM. Dude was so calmed about it, I hope he had one else where...

Employee got them

Would the employees even tell people that there’s unclaimed pairs? I just feel like they wouldn’t.

The employees would probably get first dibs on them. Then they would probably go to the public.

It'll be interesting to see what Adidas does next. Seems like Nike has gotten it's swag back

UBs are dead, NMDs are dead....

4D printing and more Yeezy's and Pharrell's. They're dependent on collaborations.

They tried hyping up that wack *** Prophere

let me just put it out there, tumbled leather doesn't mean good quality.

sides are tumbled like hell to look like the SBB side panel but its hard as hell and no where near SBB quality

still a good shoe just warning those expecting mirrored SBB shoe or never had or seen SBB.

Leather experts up here suck

Nike grove was ugly waste of time

Shoe palace on melrose was the lick
In and out more pairs than grove

fullsizeoutput_25.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpg

Squeezed out a double double for me and the lady. Was really nice to be able to use the coupons on all of them.
There were a lot of people out at the stores thinking these were fcfs, haven't really seen it like that in awhile.

Awesome pic there, I was trying to explain this colorway to my wife. Nice!

So after securing the bc3 on a 6m headstart from ftl first time ever using the system. I said what the hay, tried again on a 6m headstart on these. Got the reserve from the same HOH. Didn't want to get mean mugged by the wife when I walked in with these, so I showed her the screen shot and asked if I should? She replied with "get em". Getting that Michael Kors bag for her on vday had to have eased this situation

Congrats, that’s dope. I convinced my wife to understand the concept of a double-up, and she gets it lol. You’re a lucky guy. Do something nice for her :smokin

Walked into FTL, just after I made my purchase dude that was next wore a size 9.5. Request said size, & the manager comes back with the “So you’re my unlucky one...” Store Manager went on to explain that they “over raffled”. So there was no size, & that the best she could do was hold a 10.0 if nobody claimed it by 3 PM. Dude was so calmed about it, I hope he had one else where...
i woulda caused a scene "over raffled" like wtf??? you in the back on the computer running the system yourself? lol wouldn't have left the store without calling customer servce

I bought her a Black Panther build-a-bear last week. I can come home with a S500 and she wouldn't say anything. It's the little things sometimes...

how much did you get for your sbbs?

Sold one pair about two months ago for $750, 10.5

Prices dipped a bit but sold my 11 for $680

Paid resale on both so didn’t make a killing. After awhile realized I was never gonna rock em, they were cool at first but meh

fullsizeoutput_25.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpg

Squeezed out a double double for me and the lady. Was really nice to be able to use the coupons on all of them.
There were a lot of people out at the stores thinking these were fcfs, haven't really seen it like that in awhile.

this really puts into perspective how not needed these bred toes are. I had all those but sold them all except for my 2 pairs of breds(13 and 16), im good on all the other red pairs...nice collection doe.

this really puts into perspective how not needed these bred toes are. I had all those but sold them all except for my 2 pairs of breds(13 and 16), im good on all the other red pairs...nice collection doe.
It’s true, but s*** I don’t need most the shoes I have anyways. I just submitted to the addiction along time ago as long as the life priorities are taken care of first.

Back
Top Bottom