Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

https://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?uri=product&model=190074&sku=55088610

4806C36E-9176-4F01-BBF5-700E9540708D.jpeg

Hopefully someone can add to cart and checkout
Ghost numbers

Toronto probably had the craziest release. Stores had their pairs delayed throughout the entire city and stores only started receiving pairs as early as 4pm Saturday while some stores as late as 8pm.
A few stores today (Sunday) had some leftover stock and started selling fcfs. The hectic amount of people lining up all day Saturday even made it on the local news.

Things I've learned and relearned here:

-last two years made me lazy on kicks. Not for Shadows. Hell, not even for Crip Chicagos.

-dudes saying "the price will drop" are blowing smoke. *Puts on tin foil hat* I feel this a resellers tactic; using false hope to finesse waiting people into high prices. What other shoe(not including gold toes) like this HAS EVER "dipped back down"? Not being a jerk, I seriously wanna know.

-the consensus is that mostly, the SBBs > Quality wise, but because endorphins from copping, good color-blocking and flexing, we are being made to believe otherwise.

-eastbay drops Monday. Won't get my hopes up. It's a footsite. And my FTL app crashed right at 9. So yeah. Maybe should do the unthinkable and cop a bot.
Where did you hear about the Eastbay drop?

Back
Top Bottom