Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Im glad some of the real fans were able to hit. Me and a friend were at Nike Las Vegas since 4am and left with a big fat L. It was like they only had 25-30 pairs, not even. Then went to CSLVR or whatever they are called and took an L. They are a complete waste of time. All these boutiques have to do is list what they have instock on the door and they can eliminate wasting ppls time. But they dont. Undefeated here is another complete waste of time too. It sucks here.

Not that bad here. Our Nike gets a good amount of shipments. All the J releases prior to this one have been really easy there. I think they get a fair amount of shipments cause of the tourists we get. I don’t even mess with the other shops you mentioned, most of their inventory is already spoken for before their doors open.

4BEFE3E3-FCAD-461F-86B1-8814366F39BE.png

If Eastbay didn't release these, how true is this story now?

7796E399-2DCB-42B5-A107-E4B97DAC74C1.jpeg
First post. Long time lurker. Been out of the game since I was a teenager. Mid 30’s now and only way I was able to cop this release was because of a buddy who stayed in and never got out. Hooked me up with 10min HS on FTA and FTL. Got 1 pair in my size and another for my boy. I dunno about all the smaller details, but these things are real nice. Good luck to all who didn’t get a pair at retail. I’ve been bitten by the bug now and can not wait for the Game Royals.

I’m relaxed. It’s pretty common knowledge that they are the same company. I’m surprised you were clueless to this considering how long you’ve been around.

My retention for useless information, such as thIs, isn't good. Probably will forget it again.

Consignment shops in Los Angeles are already cashing people out at $300-$320 for sizes 8-12. The sub $300 ship may have sailed for these sizes.

If prices don’t dip a lil bit by the end of the week
It’s never gonna get lower imo
The demand for these are crazy

its just gonna keep rising i feel like with these...from social media vibes it seems these almost have a even bigger hype than the banneds did and killing the royals...black toes wasnt anything like this.

Back
Top Bottom