Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I’d just go with your normal Jordan Retro size. In my opinion, 1s fit a little big so I wouldn’t go up half a size. You may be able to go down half a size but they can be a bit narrow so I would just recommend going with your normal size. I had to go 1/2 a size up with the gold toes because they didn’t have a 10 on finish line during the restock. I thought about going with a 9.5 but I was afraid they’d be too tight.

Thanks !

My boy that works at the Nike store said they received 50 pairs and selling them really slow. He doesnt believe they're flying off shelves in other places lol

I showed up at like 545. Last person in line before me was there since 4 something. Maybe 30 heads in line before me. Not to crazy. It's pretty cold and rainy out. Lots more people start showing up and the line starts getting real wide near the front. Around 8ish the manager comes out and tells everyone the details. Men's and GS sizes available no cash swaps in the store etc. Doors open at 10. He walks the entire line and repeats the info. At this point a lot of people had cut near the front with surprisingly no one saying anything. Around 930 they start handing out wrist bands and you start to hear a lot of commotion near the front. One homie specifically super angry since he was allegedly there for 10 hours and didn't get ****. It seemed like almost no one got a pair. Maybe 20 people. My beef is that they could have handed out the bands hours earlier instead of making us all wait in the cold and rain. Why do that to people?

This story is exactly why its internet or bust for me these days. Back in my teen's and early twenties this was most releases. The release that made me stop was 2009 spacejams. Got smashed up against a fence dudes scrambling under the cage when the manager had it cracked trying to get one person in at a time. It was the first "violent" release id ever been a part of, and my last.

But sadly this story you mentioned was the norm. Show up to the store hours early "we only got 3 pairs..." aka 98% backdoored. Or people start coming out of the woodwork as the release time gets closer and it just becomes a mob at the front and unless you want to fight your way up...you just pray. Once things stopped being civil i was out.

Trade a GR or Gold Toes? Stay safe out there fam lol

giphy.gif

Lmao, man I low key to a W. Stock x denied my Bred toes that I bought from the Jordan pop up in LA. Now I can stash a pair to sell for bank later :pimp:

2 points I wanna make.

The quality is great. I feel like JB used us as test monkeys for this release. They used different kind of leather from different shoes
(Bred, royal, etc) to makeup this one to see how we’d react. No way does the off white part next to the NIKE swoosh soft as even the royals but it looksimpressive .

I was considering copping a pair of Black toes but considering how long it took me to clean those Tongues off my Chicago’s last night I’m done with white tongues.

Back
Top Bottom