Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Well sorry for the people who sat online for a release that was dead. If you’ve never won on SNKRS or don’t have a bot, crazy to think you’d win this one. I researched and made moves bro. I got a pair for me and my partner, and all of them the legit way. I drove around my whole city and the borders to get what I got. Tough titty sir.
don’t entertain peasants, you getting 10+ next release I believe in you!!

when was the last time you hooked up a hyped release for retail?
I am more so active in the nike sb forum which are not “hyped releases” but I post links in there when I can for the regulars. As for off niketalk, my friends and family come before myself.

Well sorry for the people who sat online for a release that was dead. If you’ve never won on SNKRS or don’t have a bot, crazy to think you’d win this one. I researched and made moves bro. I got a pair for me and my partner, and all of them the legit way. I drove around my whole city and the borders to get what I got. Tough titty sir.
Must have a lot of city gear around the whole city :nerd:

I am more so active in the nike sb forum which are not “hyped releases” but I post links in there when I can for the regulars. As for off niketalk, my friends and family come before myself.
Posting links LMAO. You still didn’t tell him when you’ve helped someone with a hyped release. Good job with the diversion.

100% true.

Anyone who thinks they’re going to get a pair of these for $200 is delusional. Like someone else said, look at prices of the 1s that came out in 2016-2017. The reverse shattered backboards were easy to get and people were lukewarm on them at first. The current resale price on those for a size 10? $400. The royals flew off shelves but resale wasn’t too bad on them. How much are those now? $300. I know royals are an OG colorway but it doesn’t matter. If these drop to $250 it would be a miracle and people should cop. If you see them for $200 cop 2 pairs. I hope I’m wrong because I want people to get their pairs but I’m afraid $275 is about as low as they go and that will happen later this week/early next week once most pairs have been delivered. A massive restock would be the only thing that would make these go to $250 or less

I paid $220 cash for a ds size 13 SBB 2.0 at sneakercon last February. Worth around $500 now. The 1s may actually rehype train Nike back to 2012 status.

Posting links LMAO. You still didn’t tell him when you’ve helped someone with a hyped release. Good job with the diversion.
No diversion. Last person I tried to help here was on the BC3, made myself look stupid reaching out to him while standing in footlocker to get him a pair after he gave me his number. Never had the decency to respond. If you need the screen of the inbox, let me know.

Once SNKRS pairs come in buy buy buy, that’s the lowest it’ll ever go, even if it’s a $20-30 price drop don’t wait cause you think it’ll go lower
The guys who bought on stockx with the promo for 230-250 ended up making out.

Did anyone on here purchase and have seller cancel? Just curious as the prices continue to climb.

Local stores such as Villa have been restocking. Plus Shiehk is restocking most stores today and tomorrow. Pick up the phone and call folks man. Some of yall just that lazy!

Also now y’all know to go on stockx and cop shadows the day before release when they’ll be at the lowest price

The guys who bought on stockx with the promo for 230-250 ended up making out.

Did anyone on here purchase and have seller cancel? Just curious as the prices continue to climb.

Yep... I'm one of those people... still waiting on seller to ship though... ordered Friday...

Back
Top Bottom