Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

nah bro you're completely wrong...

the average joe wasn't able to get these shoes... you got your facts wrong

thats the diff between me and u. you consider what youre saying to be "fact" even tho u have nothing to base it on....its based on what u feel. prove that there are 0 returns. you cant. how u feel doesnt count bro sorry.

btw, there were reserves for these. and those reserves from NDC hit super random accounts. so to tell me no regular joe hit? my co worker gets reserves for kicks sometimes that i dont get, and he doesnt even cop sneakers like that.

i didnt spit any facts btw. i spoke my opinion. u coulda said u think that nobody would return these. thatd b diff. i get that. its hard to imagine anyone in the know about these returning em. i respect that.....instead u ask me if im on drugs because its a fact that nobody returned these? nah bro.

look at the pic in the post above yours. youd b able to find a seller for that? id return em cuz im not dealing with the headache of people calling em fake and legitimately so due to how wonky they are.
youre wrong.

Last edited:
not mines, dont know where the pic came from...but what would you do if you got a pair that looks like this? honestly?

3187FD03-C5FD-4775-8AD5-A46B9028B637.jpeg

First off I'd get a better camera

thats the diff between me and u. you consider what youre saying to be "fact" even tho u have nothing to base it on....its based on what u feel. prove that there are 0 returns. you cant. how u feel doesnt count bro sorry.

btw, there were reserves for these. and those reserves from NDC hit super random accounts. so to tell me no regular joe hit? my co worker gets reserves for kicks sometimes that i dont get, and he doesnt even cop sneakers like that.

i didnt spit any facts btw. i spoke my opinion. u coulda said u think that nobody would return these. thatd b diff. i get that. its hard to imagine anyone in the know about these returning em. i respect that.....instead u ask me if im on drugs because its a fact that nobody returned these? nah bro.

youre wrong.
IMA Have to agree with you on this one... you got a lot of know it all peeps who don't tend to think logically. There were people who returned most def. Not many but happened.

I preordered a pair at my local Shiekh Yesterday evening. Per employee the pairs will be available for pickup tomorrow around 11:00am. I was able to double up on this after all.

Just catching up with this thread lol. Was starting to remind me of a mini SBB 2.0 thread and "westbay".

SNKRS pair was supposed to get here today but got stuck for some reason. Hope they arrive tomorrow so I can mix and match the best pair out of the 3 for the one I'm keeping.

Glad a lot of people in here ate Monday morning via phone orders :nthat:

I can still remember ordering the OG DMP VI/XI pack via Eastbay phone order. I think all my peoples ate that day using that method. None of this raffle ticket and bot mess to worry about

I struck out tryna call that night :angry:

But then booked it to Finishline and got mine :pimp:

quick dumb question for yall....

noticed my VIP amount reset to $0 which is normal, but i just got an email saying im approved for platinum and a vip reward along with it. ive only copped the bred toes from FTL since my amount reset, so how did i get platinum? i thought platinum was $300 spent?

i did cop 2 pairs of jeter FKs tho, 1 from champs and 1 from eastbay....did those count towards my platinum?

dont get me wrong, not complaining....just curious. never noticed my VIP reset before, but im sure thats cuzi buy so much thatit goes back up immediately.

noticed my VIP amount reset to $0 which is normal, but i just got an email saying im approved for platinum and a vip reward along with it. ive only copped the bred toes from FTL since my amount reset, so how did i get platinum? i thought platinum was $300 spent?

i did cop 2 pairs of jeter FKs tho, 1 from champs and 1 from eastbay....did those count towards my platinum?

dont get me wrong, not complaining....just curious. never noticed my VIP reset before, but im sure thats cuzi buy so much thatit goes back up immediately.

When you reset you keep platinum status

Once you spend 300 the account will reset to 0 on the app, but then you go from VIP to Platinum VIP.
Then as long as you spend 300 over the next 12 months believe you stay Platinum VIP, but the dollar amount will roll back to 0 after 1 year.

Since no one could provide something involving "restock" Jimmy Jazz Jamaica Queens is doing one among others(breds sbb 2.0 etc)

But there's a huge catch:

IMG_4651.JPG

Back
Top Bottom