Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Nope then again it depends on who helps you. I can’t push the issue when I’m winning. If you want the orders to ship without any issues make different orders
yeah it crossed my mind but I didn't wanna push it either. the girl was real nice though so I should've just asked.

got shipping conf for the order I placed yesterday afternoon, and same employee that helped me yesterday let me place another today in store

shoutout to jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 foreal, NT fam stay eating :nthat:

for those having trouble you just gotta play dumb and show the barcode and NEVER mention "bred toes" I think

Barcode jig is def YMMV. Just got denied at 4 different spots. :lol:

All spots scanned the barcode for me, but said that they couldn’t place the order for me in-store.

Barcode jig is def YMMV. Just got denied at 4 different spots. :lol:

All spots scanned the barcode for me, but said that they couldn’t place the order for me in-store.
What did they say though? When i went, she actually showed me that she wasn't able to place order in the computer screen. Also, you in NYC?

were they footactions ?

One FTA, 2 FTL, and 1 Champs.
What did they say though? When i went, she actually showed me that she wasn't able to place order in the computer screen. Also, you in NYC?

Philly. I asked is it because the shoes are out of stock? They all said nah, we just aren’t allowed to order this particular shoe in-store. They kept asking what shoe it was, I just kept saying Jordan’s, here’s the barcode. :lol:>D

I used to work at FTL and FA, and I was in charge of fufilling orders like this. Even though you guys are able to purchase the shoes in a different store, it doesn't mean anything until the shoes are in your hands. I could deny the request for multiple fake reasons and the store would have to call you to come back in to get your refund through your original payment method.
So many variables can go wrong against you: Someone else bought it in the actual store, the shoes are being backdoored, false shipment info.

One FTA, 2 FTL, and 1 Champs.

Philly. I asked is it because the shoes are out of stock? They all said nah, we just aren’t allowed to order this particular shoe in-store. They kept asking what shoe it was, I just kept saying Jordan’s, here’s the barcode. :lol:>D

Only foot action can help. Champs never got them and footlocker tries to push a 2 week rule depending on who you speak to

Just curious. What would be the reasoning behind denying these type of orders if the product is indeed in stock? The store gets the sale doesn’t it?

Ima throw in the towel. The next closest FTA is in Delaware...

I used to work at FTL and FA, and I was in charge of fufilling orders like this. Even though you guys are able to purchase the shoes in a different store, it doesn't mean anything until the shoes are in your hands. I could deny the request for multiple fake reasons and the store would have to call you to come back in to get your refund through your original payment method.
So many variables can go wrong against you: Someone else bought it in the actual store, the shoes are being backdoored, false shipment info.

ok maybe thats why they are hesitating to do this orders. they dont want to have to call you back in case something goes wrong.

Just curious. What would be the reasoning behind denying these type of orders if the product is indeed in stock? The store gets the sale doesn’t it?

guess it just depends on if the employee is shady. i once got denied a return/refund in store for a pair of foams and the reason the chick gave me was that i couldnt return release products until 2 weeks is up :lol: i looked at her like she was dumb.

The store that does the order gets the sale. The store that suppose to ship the shoes does not.

I would always advise new employees to make sure if we are out of stock to try to give the alternative option to order the shoes from a different store and have the shoes shipped to us. The employee logged in would get the sale.

Only foot action can help. Champs never got them and footlocker tries to push a 2 week rule depending on who you speak to
This. I was able to use the method that you suggested and placed an order yesterday at FA. Received email confirmation and shipping confirmation today so I went back and placed another order, no issues. FL on the other hand is saying that the shoe has to be out for 2 weeks before they can do it. Curious to see what they say this weekend once that has been fulfilled. I just told the associate that I need help with placing an order, never said what shoe (and was never asked), just provided them with my ph so that they could scan the bc, provided my shipping info, paid, and was on my way. In regards to the shoes coming from other stores, I don't believe that is the case. My shipping is from the FL Distribution Center in KS, not an individual store. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom